Help for Domestic Violence Victims eBook: to mark Domestic Violence Awareness Month #DVAM20, we are giving away copies of Bari Weinberger’s eBook on domestic violence and domestic abuse: A Guide for Domestic Violence Victims in New Jersey. Enter the giveaway to get a copy for a friend, your workplace, your local library, school, or day center.
How To Enter
To enter, click the box below and follow the instructions.
We have added several different ways for you to earn entries to this giveaway and you can have as many entries as you like. Different actions result in different ‘entry’ values.
The winners will be notified on October 30th.
Follow this link to enter: Giveaway – A Guide For Domestic Violence Victims eBook
A Guide For Domestic Violence Victims in New Jersey
Help for New Jersey Domestic Violence Victims
If you or a loved one is a victim of domestic violence, it is important to know that the law in New Jersey is on your side. You are not alone! In this step-by-step guide, attorney Bari Z. Weinberger walks you through the many forms of legal help available to women and men in New Jersey seeking assistance and protection in a domestic violence matter. With real-life examples and easy-to-follow instructions on how to file certain court forms, readers will:
- Learn when and how to seek police assistance and find safe shelter from an abuser.
- Understand the basics of filing for a New Jersey Temporary Restraining Order, including special considerations when children are involved.
- Find out what information and evidence judges look for when deciding whether or not to turn a TRO into a permanent order of protection.
- Gain practical advice and tips for staying safe, such as how to maintain a confidential address and how, if appropriate, to file for divorce.
- Learn how restraining orders granted in different states are enforced in New Jersey, and vice versa.
- Discover statewide and local resources available to help domestic victims rebuild their lives.
If you are the victim of domestic violence in New Jersey, legal help and protection is available! In clear, easy-to-follow language, A Guide For Domestic Violence Victims in New Jersey, provides empowering information to help you find the path to lasting safety. The book is also available on Amazon.
Safeguard yourself today. Request a Free initial consultation with a Restraining Order Specialist.
Domestic Abuse – Get Help Today
Learn more about:
Signs of Domestic Violence
Protect Yourself From Spousal Cyber-Spying
Free Domestic Violence Safety Plan
Get answers to Domestic Violence FAQs