Father’s Rights eBook – Win an eBook
Father’s Rights eBook: to celebrate the updated version of Bari Weinberger’s latest book on Amazon, A Guide to Father’s Rights In New Jersey, we are hosting a giveaway competition to win a copy of the eBook.
How To Enter
To enter, click the box below and follow the instructions.
We have added several different ways for you to earn entries to this giveaway and you can have as many entries as you like. Different actions result in different ‘entry’ values.
The winner will be notified on October 1st, 2020.
Follow this link to enter: Win a Father’s Rights eBook
A Guide to Father’s Rights in New Jersey
When it’s time to make decisions about custody, as a father you might be feeling at a distinct disadvantage. Will the courts treat you fairly? Will the close bonds with your children be protected and respected? What can be done legally if your ex tries to alienate you from kids? In A Guide to Father’s Rights In New Jersey, dads going through custody issues will gain a clear understanding of the custody process in New Jersey and father’s equal rights under the law. Father’s rights matter, and you can start safeguarding your rights to your children today with this valuable information written just for you by family law expert, Bari Z. Weinberger. Readers of A Guide to Father’s Rights In New Jersey will get answers to these crucial questions:
- What are my legal rights as a father in New Jersey?
- Which custody options are the right ones to pursue?
- How much parenting time can I get with my kid? How is this determined?
- What can I do if my child’s other parent is hurling false accusations and/or attempting to alienate my child from me?
- What if my ex doesn’t obey the custody order?
- What if my parenting time is taken away? Can I get my kids back?
- Is settling out of court to a dad’s advantage?
Want to protect your Father’s Rights? Request an initial consultation with Father’s Rights Specialist.
Father’s Rights – Get Help Today
Learn more about:
Get answers to Father’s Rights FAQs