Deciding alimony in your divorce and what to know how to get the fairest settlement possible? Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, LLC is pleased to announced the publication of A Guide to Alimony in New Jersey, the newest title in our Family Law Jersey Style series of consumer-friendly law guides. Available on Amazon in both print book and Kindle ebook formats, A Guide to Alimony in New Jersey provides valuable tips and practical explanations to help you understand the alimony process, whether you are the spouse who will pay or the spouse who will receive support.
The book is authored by Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, LLC founder, family law expert Bari Z. Weinberger.
“Even with new New Jersey alimony reform laws in effect, calculating spousal support is still open to interpretation and, in many cases, negotiation,” Bari explains. “In writing this book, I kept in mind that rather than have a judge collect your financial information and come back to you with an support amount that you have to accept, many couples decide to settle their spousal support issues out of court with the help of their attorneys and possibly a mediator. Whatever route you take, having all the latest accurate and up-to-date information is essential…and that’s what this book gives you.”
Highlights of the book include:
– A look at different types of support available in New Jersey, including rehabilitative alimony and limited duration alimony.
– Information about how to receive temporary spousal support during marital separation.
– Factors the courts look at in calculating monthly support payments.
– Information about how spousal support can affect taxes.
– Tips about how to file a motion to change your current support arrangement, including asking for more money or lowering payments.
– An overview of how spousal support payments are enforced in NJ.
– Factors can lead to alimony termination. And more.
“Alimony can be a hot button topic in divorce that leads to disagreement. Clarity is essential for lowering conflict…which is why our guide explains your options with the goal of making the process of determining support much more transparent and understandable,” Bari adds.
Family Law Jersey Style
Other books in our Family Law Jersey Style series include:
A Guide to Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey
A Guide to Contested Divorce in New Jersey
A Guide to Property Division in New Jersey
A Guide to Child Custody in New Jersey
A Guide to Child Support in New Jersey
Help For Your Alimony Concerns
Ready to speak to an attorney about your divorce or spousal support issue? Our trusted family lawyers have the experience you need to secure your future. Please contact us today to schedule your confidential attorney consultation. Bonus: Mention our A Guide to Alimony in New Jersey at your appointment and receive a free copy!