Family law attorney Bari Z. Weinberger, founder and managing partner of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, LLC, will be a featured instructor at the upcoming legal seminar, Divorce Law Guide from A to Z, sponsored by the National Business Institute’s Continuing Legal Education for Professionals program.
Held Monday, November 18, 2013 at the Crown Plaza in Edison, NJ, this one-day live seminar is designed for attorneys and paralegals who would like to earn continuing education credits while learning about what’s new and on the cutting edge in the world of New Jersey divorce and family law.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Tips and Techniques for Case Assessment and Vital First Steps
- Filing for Divorce and Pretrial Motions
- Strategies for Effective Use of Discovery
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Spousal Maintenance
- Valuation of Assets and Division of Property
- Tax Consequences of Divorce
- Mediation, Arbitration, Negotiation and Trial
Joining Bari Weinberger to lead the course is an esteemed panel of attorneys from across the state. For more information and to register, visit the NBI’s course page. If you are unable to attend on November 18, a recording of the seminar will be made available.