Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is pleased to announce that associate attorney Veronica R. Norgaard, Esq. will be the featured speaker at the upcoming Young Lawyers 101 CLE Seminar: “Department of Families and Children 101,” held Thursday, November 14, 2013. The event is sponsored by the Middlesex County Bar Association.
The seminar will focus on the following:
– The Differences in FN and FG Litigation
– Stages of Litigation: Order to Show Cause to Permanency
– The Definition of Child Abuse/Neglect
– Four Tier: The New System of Investigative Findings
– Use of Mental Health Professionals to Level the Playing Field
– Evidence in “DCPP” Cases
– Update on Recent Case Law
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of total CLE credit and meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys. The seminar will be held at the MCBA Office, 87 Bayard Street, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Please contact the Middlesex County Bar Association with more information. To register online, go to www.mcbalaw.com or simply download the PDF form here and mail it in: YLC 101 CLE Seminar Reservation Form.