Are you recently engaged? Planning to pop the question soon? Tell us the story of how you and your Valentine met and you could win a FREE prenuptial agreement, courtesy of Weinberger Divorce and Family Law Group.
Whether you first met way back in grade school, or found each other through Facebook or an online dating site, or met when you both reached for the same cantaloupe at the grocery store…we want to hear about it! Share your sweet, funny, unusual, charming “how we met” story and be entered to win a prenuptial agreement that can help protect your love forever.
Why are we celebrating Valentine’s Day by giving away a prenuptial agreement? Having a pre-marital agreement in place before your wedding is a powerful way for both of you to feel greater peace of mind in your marriage — which is key for a long and happy union!
Tell Us Your “How We Met” Story — Enter Today!
How to Enter
1. Write the story of how you and your significant other met. What was funny/poignant/unusual/charming about this moment? Maximum length: 150 words.
2. Include your name (first and last) and your significant other’s name (first and last) and a contact phone number. This information is required.
3. Review the contest terms and conditions below.
4. You must include the following sentence in your email: “I accept the Terms and Conditions of the prenuptial agreement contest.” (This sentence is required for a valid entry.)
5. Send your story with complete entry information to
We will review all entries and pick one grand prize winner on February, 28, 2018. See grand prize description below. If you win, you will be notified by email and phone and have 14 days to claim your prize of a free prenuptial agreement — the equivalent of XX attorney hours.
The lucky winner and their significant other will receive up to 2 hours of work time with an attorney mediator to negotiate and draft the terms of their prenuptial agreement. Note: It is the responsibility of each party to have independent attorneys review the document prior to signing.
Runner Up Prizes!
10 runners up will be selected to win a copy of our e-book: A guide to Prenups and Relationship agreements in New Jersey
We love a good story and look forward to reading your story! Good luck to all entrants and Happy Valentine’s Day from all of us at WLG.
Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Free Prenuptial Agreement Giveaway Contest (“The Contest”) is open only to those who submit a complete entry to firstname.lastname@example.org and who are 18 years of age or olderas of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees ofWeinberger Divorce & Family Law Group its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Groupas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 9:00am ESTand ending Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 11:59pm EST. All valid entry emails must be timestamped by Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by sharing how you and your significant other met in a written story of 150 words or less. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group.
- Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a free prenuptial agreement, defined as two (2) hours of work time with an attorney mediator to negotiate and draft a prenuptial agreement document. It is the responsible of each party named in the agreement to obtain individual independent counsel to review the agreement and take any other necessary steps for compliance under New Jersey law. If an agreement cannot be reach within the 2 hour working time frame, parties may agree to contract with Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group in a formal capacity to continue the process, but are not obligated to do so. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined byWeinberger Divorce & Family Law Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Groupto use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected byWeinberger Divorce & Family Law Group’s judging of the stories submitted from valid entries. Discretion will be used to choose the best story as determined and supervised by Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group. Winner will be notified by email and phone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 daysfrom the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group ‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group anyone acting on behalf of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, and Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmlessWeinberger Divorce & Family Law Group from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case,Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group.Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Groupand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATESAND NEW JERSEY WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group 119 Cherry Hill Road, Suite 120, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054, USA. Requests must be received no later than Monday, May 31, 2018 at 11:59am EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group 119 Cherry Hill Road, Suite 120, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054, USA
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other social media channel or media platform that posts about the Contest: The Contest hosted by Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Groupis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel or media platform. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram and hold harmless its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.