Robyn Howlett – NJ Divorce & Family Law Expert
“I recently had the pleasure of working with Robyn Howlett from Weinberger Law Group during my divorce. I found that from the first day Robyn was understanding to my needs and what I was looking for in the divorce. Robyn and her group assisted me through the entire process. I felt she was straight forward and told me if I was being realistic or was crazy for wanted certain things during the settlement. Robyn was always available when I needed her or had a question. Always listened to me concerns, fought for me. I was pleased with the end results of my divorce. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for family Lawyer.” **
** Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Managing Partner, Freehold & Mt Laurel
Freehold, Monmouth CountyOffice:
Robyn N. Howlett is a Partner and an attorney with Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group LLC, who received her Juris Doctorate from New York Law School. While in law school, Ms. Howlett served as an intern for the Honorable Francis DeStefano, J.S.C. concentrating her practice in family law related matters. After graduation from law school, she served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Louis F. Locascio, J.S.C. in the Superior Court, Monmouth County Family Part. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Howlett received her undergraduate degree from Wagner College, Staten Island, NY.
Ms. Howlett is admitted to the New Jersey Bar, the New Jersey District Court Bar and the New York Bar. Her practice has been and remains exclusively concentrated in matrimonial and family law, where she is dedicated to serving the best interests of her clients in all matters.
Ms. Howlett has been designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, a certification achieved by only 2% of attorneys in New Jersey. Ms. Howlett is also trained in the alternative dispute resolution method of collaborative divorce, which better enables her to avoid litigation through this non-adversarial settlement process.
Ms. Howlett has been named by the American Institute of Legal Counsel as one of the 10 Best Client Satisfaction for Family Law in New Jersey. She has multiple years of being selected as a New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Star. She has successfully handled a variety of cases in her practice of family and matrimonial law for over a decade. Ms. Howlett has experience with all aspects of family law litigation, including contested issues of custody, parenting time, child support, alimony and equitable distribution of assets as well as domestic violence matters and dissolution of domestic partnerships and civil unions. Ms. Howlett has authored numerous articles and lectured on various divorce-related topics over the last several years.
She is also a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Mercer County Bar Association, the Monmouth County Bar Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association and the Collaborative Divorce Group Professionals.
Robyn Howlett Testimonial
“After coming to terms with needing to seek counsel for my divorce, I did my research and arranged a few consultations to determine which attorney would be in my best interest to assist with my needs. Within 10 minutes of my consultation with Mrs Robyn Howlett, I was confident she was the right decision.
Mrs. Howlett has been supportive, assertive, and extremely professional during this hardship I was presented with. Her communication via emails and/or calls were constant and prompt throughout. If a one-on-one call was needed to discuss a topic in-depth, she arranged a call so we could discuss. She is extremely knowledgeable with this portion of the law, and always considered my interest and feelings as main priority. Her professionalism, goes further than words can describe. Throughout the process, Mrs. Howlett reassured me everything was going to work out. Although we hear that phrase often during our lives, I was confident it would be from the experience and knowledge I have already previously received from Robyn.
I honestly cannot express my gratitude from Mrs. Howlett’s hard work and effort she displayed on my behalf. If you are looking for positive results from a divorce, Mrs. Robyn Howlett and Weinberger Law Group is a great choice!” **
** Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
Robyn Howlett is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, a designation achieved by only about 2% of attorneys in New Jersey. The Certified Matrimonial Attorney status means that Robyn has been recognized as a family law expert.
* New Jersey’s Best Lawyers for Families is an annual compilation of legal professionals as nominated by readers of NJ Family magazine. The list does not imply endorsement by New Jersey Family; it’s a parent-to-parent referral list only.
Best Lawyers in America® Award 2023
* Best Lawyers® 2021, 2023. The Best Lawyers in America award is based on peer review. Nominee attorneys are divided by geographic region and practice area, and are evaluated by their peers on the basis of professional expertise. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo an additional vetting process to verify they are currently practicing and in good standing with their respective bar associations. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See www.bestlawyers.com/methodology for more detail.
* Client Champion Award (2020-2023) is a Martindale-Hubbell award based upon reviews by clients over the previous 24 months. Full details of the award criteria can be viewed at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court
Avvo ratings are calculated using a mathematical model, and all lawyers are evaluated on the same set of standards. The model was developed with input from hundreds of attorneys, thousands of consumers, and many other legal professionals who deeply understand the work attorneys do. The Avvo Rating reflects the type of information people have identified as important when looking to hire an attorney. Ratings fall on a scale of 1 to 10 (Superb), helping you quickly assess a lawyer’s background based on the rating. Full Avvo methodology Avvo methodology.
* Super Lawyers 2022-2023 is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
* Client Champion Award is a Martindale-Hubbell award based upon reviews by clients over the previous 24 months. Full details of the award criteria can be viewed at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
* American Institute of Family Law (10 Best Client Satisfaction; Top 10 Under 40) “To be named an attorney must be formally nominated by the board, client, and/or fellow Attorney; have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating. To learn more about the selection process see www.aiofla.org. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
* Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. Only about two percent of the attorneys practicing in the State of New Jersey are Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. Carmela L. Novi, Laura M. Mendonca, Rachel E. Partyka, Robyn N. Howlett, Dianna C. Cavaliere, Jennifer Varga, and managing partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, can count themselves among this select few.
Areas of Practice:
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
Wagner College, Staten Island, NY
New York Law School, New York, NY
Professional Associations and Memberships:
New Jersey State Bar Association – Family Law Section
American Bar Association – Family Law Section
Monmouth County Bar Association – Family Law Section
Mercer County Bar Association – Family Law Section
Collaborative Divorce Group Professionals
Awards / Recognition:
Certified Matrimonial Attorney, New Jersey Supreme Court
New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars
10 Best Client Satisfaction for Family Law – American Institute of Legal Counsel
Robyn Howlett is located in our Freehold, Monmouth County office. To schedule an initial consultation with Robyn, please call (888) 888-0919 or click to schedule online.