“Rachel made what could be the hardest journey for me quite bearable. Her professionalism and knowledge gave me a peace of mind and security that allowed me to function effectively as a mom and a student. She was very prompt to get back to me and explained anything that I wasn’t sure of or didn’t understand. I felt very comfortable with Rachel. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!”
Rachel E. Partyka is a Partner at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, who received her Juris Doctorate from Rutgers School of Law, Camden. Ms. Partyka was a recipient of the prestigious Ralph Bunche Fellowship which is provided to exceptional incoming, full-time students. While attending law school, Ms. Partyka was chosen to be a member of the Domestic Violence Pro Bono Project where she provided legal aid services to victims of domesti violence in Camden County Family Court. She also interned for the Honorable F. Lee Forrester, J.S.C. in Mercer County and Legal Services of New Jersey. Prior to attending law school, Ms Partyka received her undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Science, in Exercise Science from Ithaca College.
Ms. Partyka has been designated by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, a certification achieved by only 2% if attorneys in New Jersey.
Ms. Partyka has dedicated her career to the study and practice of matrimonial and family law and has successfully handled a variety of cases over the extensive career. She has experience in all facets of family law litigation, including contested issues of custody, parenting time, child support, alimony and equitable distribution of assets.
Rachel Partyka volunteers her time as an experienced panelist in the Early Settlement Panel program in the Middlesex County family court where she assists other attorneys and litigants in reaching amicable resolutions in their matters. She has also volunteered her time as a Domestic Violence Victim Response Team member throughout Mercer County where she provided guidance and counseling to victims of domestic violence in partnership with local police departments.
Ms. Partyka is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Monmouth Bar Association and the Middlesex County Bar Association.
Rachel Partyka is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, a designation achieved by only about 2% of attorneys in New Jersey. The Certified Matrimonial Attorney status means that Ms. Partyka has been recognized as a family law expert.
Ms. Partyka has been the recipient of a number of awards, including the Lisa and Kolin Pimental Award for Excellence in the Study of Domestic Violence Law & Commitment to Advocacy upon her graduation from Rutgers Law, The Mary Philbrook Award for Public Interest Advocacy awarded by Rutgers Law and The Ronald B. Atlas Outstanding Attorney Award, during her tenure as a Staff Attorney at Central Jersey Legal Services, Inc.
Ms. Partyka has consistently been highlighted as a New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Star by New Jersey Monthly Magazine. She has recently also been recognized by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys as one of the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction and for one of the 10 Best Under 40 attorneys in New Jersey.
* Client Champion Award (2021-2022) is a Martindale-Hubbell award based upon reviews by clients over the previous 24 months. Full details of the award criteria can be viewed at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court
* Client Champion Award is a Martindale-Hubbell award based upon reviews by clients over the previous 24 months. Full details of the award criteria can be viewed at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court
* Client Champion Award is a Martindale-Hubbell award based upon reviews by clients over the previous 24 months. Full details of the award criteria can be viewed at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
* Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters. The selection process is conducted by an independent firm that determines which lawyers in New Jersey have attained a high degree of peer recognition & professional achievement. The selection process can be viewed at www.superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.
* American Institute of Family Law (10 Best Client Satisfaction; Top 10 Under 40) “To be named an attorney must be formally nominated by the board, client, and/or fellow Attorney; have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law; and having done so with an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating. To learn more about the selection process see www.aiofla.org. No aspect of this has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
* Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. Only about two percent of the attorneys practicing in the State of New Jersey are Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Attorney. Carmela L. Novi, Laura M. Mendonca, Rachel E. Partyka, Robyn N. Howlett, Dianna C. Cavaliere, Jennifer Varga, and managing partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, can count themselves among this select few.
Areas of Practice:
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
Rutgers University School of Law – Camden Campus
Ithaca College, Ithaca, New York
New Jersey State Bar Association
– Family Law Section
– Young Lawyers Division
Monmouth County Bar Association
– Family Law Division
Middlesex County Bar Association
– Family Law Section
Rachel Partyka is located in our Freehold, Monmouth County office. To schedule an initial consultation with Rachel about your family law matter, please call (888) 888-0919 or click to schedule online.