Weinberger Law Group | Divorce & Family Law Legal Matters
Headquartered in Morris County, New Jersey
Divorce, Family Law Attorneys and Mediators
One of the wealthiest counties in the United States and richly situated near New York and Connecticut, Morris County, New Jersey is home to many local businesses, including Fortune 500 companies and their dedicated employees. Uniquely situated along the eastern seaboard, these Morris County families have a cultural footprint all their own.
When Morris County couples face separation, divorce, or familial issues, they turn to the firm that has attorneys with the experience and credentials to aggressively protect their interests — Weinberger Law Group. With law offices headquartered in the town of Parsippany-Troy Hills, Morris County, New Jersey, Weinberger Law Group has rooted its practice in the community, offering years of family law representation for the following:
During this often unsettling time, Weinberger Law Group understands the questions and concerns expressed by Morris County divorcing couples and residents with family law issues. This is one reason we offer our easy-to-use contact form. By calling or contacting us, your issues will remain safe, secure and private. We will also make sure to connect you with the best-matched attorney for your needs.
Listed are just a few examples you might experience if living in and around Morris County, New Jersey:
- The house you jointly own in Mendham is your most valuable asset. How will it be divided in a split?
- When one spouse works for AT&T, Honeywell, Colgate-Palmolive, Pfizer, or any other Fortune 500 company headquartered in Morris County, New Jersey, how is an employee stock portfolio or 401k divided in a divorce?
- You live in Chatham, but after your divorce, your ex-spouse plans to move to New York City to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
- You live in Mountain Lakes and have always been the family's breadwinner. Will you need to pay spousal support? If so, how will this be calculated?
Morris County has a diversity similar to the big cities, but unique to its own locale. While many family law issues will involve high net worth concerns, others will amicably resolve through divorce mediation. Regardless of how many assets are at stake—and whether you live in Chester, Denville, Florham Park, Kinnelon, Long Hill, Long Valley, Madison, Morris Plains, or Parsippany—you can rest assured that your Weinberger Law Group attorney will work tirelessly on your behalf to protect your rights, financial interests, assets, and loved ones. In cases where trial is the final destination, this Morris County, New Jersey family law group has earned its reputation as professional and reliable advocacy.
Morris County Family Law
On paper, being barred in the state of New Jersey certainly reads well; however, in practice, your New Jersey family law attorney needs much more to succeed. This firm devotes 100% of its time exclusively to divorce and family law, and holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, and AVVO, as well as five-star ratings from Google Reviews. You benefit in several ways: you'll be represented by a New Jersey divorce attorney who understands the law on a statewide level, and an attorney who knows the local judges, courts, and community—allowing him or her to seamlessly navigate the Morris County court system.
The benefits of having Weinberger Law Group on your side are numerous. Since the attorneys only focus their efforts on one type of law—New Jersey family law—they contribute to and share a common knowledgebase that is constantly updated. This vast collection of information is relied upon by all of the firm's attorneys and has significant value to you and your Morris County family law matter.
Bari Weinberger, the law firm's leading partner, literally wrote the book on New Jersey family law. Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, Ms. Weinberger is the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
To Mediate or Litigate…
In an ideal setting, every divorce would be resolved through mediation; however, the reality is that divorce can come with confrontation. While Weinberger Law Group will certainly work with you to avoid litigation, the firm's attorneys are fully prepared to litigate your family law matter to the extent that's needed, up to and including the courtroom. In Morris County, these fine lawyers have established solid relations with the community and local court judges, including:
- Judge Maritza Berdote Byrne
- Judge Thomas J. Critchley, Jr.
- Judge Michael P. Wright, PJ.
- Judge Catherine I. Enright
- Judge Philip J. Maenza
- Judge Maryann Nergaard
Litigation in and of itself can stir emotions—especially when children are involved. The Morris County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are both sensitive and diplomatic to this issue, in an effort to preserve relations where future communications between spouses, long after the divorce has been finalized, are necessary.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
It all begins with the firm's commitment to you. Your Weinberger Law Group family attorney will subscribe to following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: At the onset, your Morris County family law matter will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of the divorce process for your specific matter(s) will be outlined.
- Communication: The lines of communication are wide open. Your attorney will take the time to understand your goals, consider your values, and make recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your divorce or other family law matter, privacy is of paramount concern. All aspects and details of your divorce matter will be highly safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: Various information, which will be needed to assist your attorney protect your rights, will be requested. This information will be used to increase the value and/or outcome of your family law matter.
- Commitment: By minimizing stress levels and financial output, these family law attorneys are totally committed to you and your case to help you achieve a favorable outcome.
- Trust: Throughout the entire process, consistent support is given to you and your family members. Even during the post-judgment period, Morris County residents frequently rely on Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters.
Your Case Matters
In your search for a Morris County family law attorney, you'll be hard pressed to find a team of more dedicated and knowledgeable New Jersey lawyers. Regardless of the type of separation, divorce, domestic violence, or family law issue you face, your WLG attorney will stand behind you to the end. While mediation might resolve your issues, it's not always appropriate for everyone. In either case, these highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers have established a solid reputation in their hometown, Morris County, as a group of tireless attorneys who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of the Morris County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
||Parsippany - Troy Hills
|Green Pond Junction
||White Meadow Lake
If you would like to discuss your Morris County separation, divorce, asset distribution, alimony, child support, child custody, enforcement of agreements and court orders, visitation, domestic violence, or any other family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation
Or call our local Morris County Parsipanny office: (973) 520-8822
Our headquarter law office is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from a trusted authority in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: