About Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Cumberland County’s rural farming towns are built on strong families made of diverse ethnic groups who have kept many of the local businesses running for generations. A tight-knit community, when divorce or other family law issues arise in Cumberland County, the residents there seek reliable New Jersey counsel who truly understands the culture landscape of the county.
Couples who are facing martial problems or considering diorce in Cumberland County often have questions about custody, separation, divorce, domestic violence and other family law-related issues. Regardless of what type of New Jersey family law issue you are dealing with at this time, or where in Cumberland County you reside, the attorneys at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group offer your their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
Dealing with Divorce and Family Law Issues In Cumberland County
Finding an attorney in New Jersey who handles divorces is easy; what is not easy is finding a highly skilled New Jersey Family Law attorney with extensive experience navigating the court system in Cumberland County.
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group dedicates it legal practice exclusively to New Jersey family law and divorce. This means you can have confidence in whatever family law attorney you choose, because he or she will have the benefit of the firm’s vast resources, including past cases and other attorney’s knowledge and experience. Whether you have an amicable divorce or a complex family law matter that is highly contested, you can rest assured that your Cumberland County family law issue is in good hands.
In some cases, a quick resolution of your marital dispute can be achieved; however, this is not always realistic. Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Harold U. Johnson, Jr. (Presiding for Cumberland/Gloucester/Salem)
- Hon. Samuel J. Ragonese , Jr.
- Hon. James R. Swift
What to Expect from Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is fully committed to our Cumberland County clients, and recognize that each of our client has very unique needs. All attorneys subscribe to the following principles:
- Communication: Real, workable solutions, ones that are suitied for you and your family will be found. To this end, your Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group attorney will fully explore your values and goals, professionally and confindentally.
- Commitment: With the least amount of anxiety and in the most affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. .
- Trust: From the start of your family law matter until the end, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Groups stands by your side and will continually offer guidance and expertise. Even at the conclusion of our case, you can continue to rely on Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group for any future family law matters that may arise.
Cumberland County Towns and Municipalities that Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group Frequently Serves:
|Bridgeton||Laurel Lake||Roosevelt Park|
|Fairfield||New Italy||South Vineland|
|Fairton||North Vineland||Upper Deerfield|
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group-On Your Side
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is committed to its Cumberland County, New Jersey family and divorce law clients. Without exception, our attorneys are here to protect your interests and fight for your rights. From mediation to litigation, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group has earned a stellar reputation in Cumberland County as tireless advocates.
Are you ready to discuss your Cumberland County family law issue with one of our attorneys? Call us for your free consultation.
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is located off US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Call us today so that one of our attorneys or mediators can assist you. We promise to be there for you.