About Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Where culture meets countryside, Mercer County has the best of both worlds. Unique in its own right, the quiet yet intellectual community is home to Princeton University, a revered educational institution that attracts couples and families from all over the world, giving the community a blend of suburbia and academia with an international flair. Family life is important and parents are professionals a juggling home, work and school demands. That’s why Mercer County residents need strong and supportive counsel when family law issues arise, and why they turn to Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group for help with those family law issues.
Divorce and Family Law In Mercer County
Diversity is a common characteristic of Mercer County and well describes the family law issues in this region. While some issues involve high net worth concerns, others might be more easily resolved through mediation. Regardless of whether children are involved or how many assets are at stake, you can count on your Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group attorney to work tirelessly on your behalf, protecting your rights and helping to secure your future.
Since the Mercer County attorneys at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group concentrate exclusively on one practice area—New Jersey family law—they share a common knowledge base that is always updated by the most recent case law. Whether it’s negotiation, divorce mediation, alternative dispute resolution or litigation, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group has the experience needed to handle your specific family law matter in Mercer County.
Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Catherine M. Fitzpatrick (Presiding)
- Hon. Lisa M. Adubato
- Hon. Thomas M. Brown
- Hon. Lawrence P. De Bello
- Hon. Craig L. Corson
- Hon. Robert J. Jones, Jr.
What to Expect from Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is committed to its Mercer County family law and divorce clients. The firm subscribes to the following principles:
- Communication: We work with you to come up with workable situations for your unique situation. We strive to keep the lines of communication open, at all times, so that we can understand your values and make solid recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Commitment: In the most affordable way and with the least amount of stress, we will offer total commitment to you and your family law issue.
- Trust: Throughout all aspects of your Mercer County family law matter, you can rely on Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group to support you and your family. Even during the post-judgment period, Mercer County residents can be assured that we will be there to assist them with any family law issue.
Your Case Matters
When deciding on an attorney, it is critical to work with an attorney who has experience not only with New Jersey family and divorce law, but also one who can easily navigate your local court system. Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group’s committed and knowledgeable attorneys have built a strong reputation in Mercer County that you can rely upon. Some of the towns we serve in Mercer County:
|Hamilton Square||Lawrenceville||Princeton Junction||White Horse|
From mediation to litigation, the attorneys at Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group are ready to assist you with any type of family law issue in Mercer County, and we offer you total commitment to you and your family’s future.
If you would like to discuss your Mercer County family law issue such as divorce, custody, support, domestic violence or any other family law issue with one of our attorneys, please call to schedule your free consultation.
Our law firm is located just off Route 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-95 and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that our attorneys or mediators can immediately assist you in your time of need. We will be there for you.