You are invited to attend Divorce 101, a special one-night learning event about the divorce process in New Jersey! On Thursday, February 16, attorneys at each of our Weinberger Law Group offices will present a live in-person seminar, with time available for private consultations and answers to your most pressing questions.
Whether you are in the beginning stages of divorce, have just been served with divorce papers, or are mid-divorce, we understand the concerns and fears that are keeping you up at night, such as. . . How do I safeguard my children, my privacy, and my assets? Will I get screwed over in my divorce? How can I protect myself?
Our Divorce 101 seminar is designed to give you essential information, and the tips and insider secrets you need to gain clarity, take control, and start moving forward with confidence. In this free talk, attorneys at each of our offices will give you the inside track on divorce in New Jersey, including:
• How do I start my divorce in New Jersey?
• What are the grounds for divorce?
• How do I make sure I am choosing the best lawyer for me?
• What to do if your spouse serves you divorce papers
• How to safeguard your privacy in your divorce
• Do I have to go to court?
• How can I keep my divorce low conflict?
• How do we decide about child custody and assets?
• How can I safeguard my future, and that of my children?
• Can I change the divorce settlement after the divorce?
• …and more!
When: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Where: All Weinberger Law Group Locations: Parsippany, Bedminister, Hackensack, Freehold, and Mount Laurel
6:00 pm initial consultation (limited availability and pre-registration required; see note below on how to set up).
7:00 pm Arrival and refreshments
7:30 pm Divorce 101 Presentation
8:15 pm Q & A
Spots at the February 16 seminar are limited, so please RSVP today at the office of your choice (click to be taken to the RSVP):
As our special gift to you, each attendee receives a copy of one of Bari Z. Weinberger’s books! Choose either A Guide to Uncontested Divorce in New Jersey or A Guide to Contested Divorce in New Jersey (each with a retail value of $19.95).
Scheduling Your Consultation
We have a limited availability for an initial, confidential attorney consultation at 6pm, prior to the presentation. Please schedule by filling out the bottom of the RSVP form (note: a member of the consult team will need to confirm your details and perform a conflict check prior to the consultation, so please leave your telephone number). If requesting a consultation, please get a ticket for both the consultation AND the presentation. Thank you!
Who Should Attend Divorce 101?
• Anyone considering divorce
• Anyone starting a divorce
• Anyone served with divorce papers
• Anyone whose spouse is planning on filing for divorce
• Anyone in the middle of their divorce and who wants more information
• Anyone trying to understand their options if it comes to divorce at some point in the future
Privacy: Will my details be kept confidential?
Yes. We take your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We will not share, rent, or sell any of the details you choose to share with us. Our offices are “blue noise” equipped to that consultations cannot be overheard. Your matter is treated with utmost confidentiality.
We hope to see you there! Please call us at 888-888-0919 if you have questions about the event or are ready to meet with a family law attorney right now.