Professional Warren County
Family Law and Divorce Attorneys
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Warren County, New Jersey
Warren County, New Jersey
Rural and distant from the major cities, but deserving of the same professional attorney representation as its more popular neighbors, when Warren County, New Jersey residents have family law matters, they turn to Weinberger Law Group for trusted counsel.
Perhaps you live in Phillipsburg, Columbia, or Hope Township—regardless of where in Warren County you reside, when divorce and family law matters hit the home front, you need to rely on an attorney who understands the issues you are facing. Especially for child custody, alimony, child support, or domestic violence, your paramount concern is finding a Warren County divorce attorney you have complete confidence will represent your best interest. That's why so many divorcing couples seek representation from Weinberger Law Group.
Weinberger Law Group attorneys and mediators have years of experience working throughout Warren County. This fine team of attorneys understands the foundation of New Jersey family law, and has addressed many of the same questions and concerns Warren County residents experience during each phase of separation or divorce.
Listed are just a few examples:
- You own a family business in Washington. Will it need to be split in a divorce? If so, how will it be divided?
- Your house in Mansfield Township is your family's most valuable asset. What happens to it in a divorce?
- You live in Phillipsburg, but your spouse is moving to Philadelphia to be closer to work. How will this impact child custody?
- You live in Harmony Township and your spouse has always been the breadwinner of the family. What are the laws regarding alimony and are you eligible?
Regardless of the specifics that surround your Warren County divorce or separation matter, the family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are fully equipped to guide you every step of the way. While other law firms divide their time among varying practice areas, Weinberger Law Group dedicates it legal expertise 100% to New Jersey family law.
Warren County Family Law
It's easy to find New Jersey counsel whose experience includes family law; what's more challenging is finding a dedicated Warren County attorney who is surrounded exclusively by New Jersey family law attorneys, who works for a firm that has the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, and who is fluent in navigating the local court system.
From basic, uncontested Warren County divorce cases that can be easily resolved to complex, highly charged, contested matters heading to the courtroom, you can feel comfortable in knowing that your attorney has all bases covered. This Warren County family law group handles all aspects of matrimonial law, including divorce, mediation, alimony, child custody and support, domestic violence, post-judgment issues, and more. The group's leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney; plus, she is the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise relied on by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Ann R. Bartlett
- Hon. Kimarie Rahill
Your Weinberger Law Group attorney understands the need for future relations to remain intact, especially in cases when children are involved. Litigation and trial does not have to mean making enemies with your spouse, children, and the community. It should be done in a way so as to keep your relations as amicable as possible during the entire divorce process.
At Weinberger Law Group, your attorney will be firmly committed to your case and strictly adheres to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: During the first meeting, after evaluating your current situation, you will walk away with a clear understanding of how the divorce process will unfold.
- Communication: Key to the success of your case, the lines of communication are always open. Your attorney will thoroughly explore your goals, consider your values, and recommend the best course of action for you and your family.
- Privacy: Your privacy and confidentiality are highly regarded. You can rest assured that all aspects of your Warren County divorce and family law matter will be safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: It will be necessary to collect a certain amount of data to strengthen your legal matter. These documents and information are requested by your Weinberger Law Group attorney, as deemed necessary, for the benefit of your case.
- Commitment: With the least amount of stress to you and your family and in the most affordable way, the Warren County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From the initial meeting to the final handshake, your Warren County, New Jersey, family law attorney will continually offer his or her support and provide honest assessments. Even post-judgment, you can rely on us for any family law matters that may arise
It's All about Trust and Professionalism
Weinberger Law Group is dedicated to you and your family. It doesn't matter what type of family law issue you're facing, your Weinberger Law Group attorney is here to protect you. For some, mediation is the solution; for others, litigation is the answer. In either case, these trusted professional New Jersey family law attorneys have established their reputation in and around Warren County as reliable advocacy who will protect your interests. Below is a list of the Warren County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
|Anderson||Great Meadows||Mount Hermon|
|Brass Castle||Hope||Port Murray|
If you would like to discuss your separation, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other family law related issue in Warren County, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.