Family Law and Divorce Attorneys in Somerset County, NJ
Find help in Somerset County for Divorce and Legal Separation
Weinberger Law Group local Somerset County, NJ offices - opening 01/06/2014 - can be found at:
233 Mt. Airy Road, Suite 100, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Our Somerset County law offices serve Somerset, Union, Hunterdon and parts of Middlesex Counties of New Jersey. Call our local offices today to schedule an appointment: (908) 333-4000
Helpful information to help you get started:
Nestled in the suburbs of New Jersey but close enough to New York to enjoy its cosmopolitan lifestyle, Somerset County has a pace of its own. When family law issues arise in Somerset County, they're deserving of the same kind of professional legal counsel offered in the neighboring cities. That's why Somerset County residents turn to Weinberger Law Group for big-city family law attorney services with small-town personal attention.
From Branchburg to Bridgewater, this county has one of the highest per capita income rates in the United States. As such, when divorcing couples need assistance with asset division, child support, child custody, alimony, domestic violence, and other Somerset County family law matters, they instinctively turn to Weinberger Law Group for trusted counsel.
The family law attorneys and mediators at Weinberger Law Group understand firsthand the questions and concerns Somerset County divorcing couples experience.
Below are just a few examples:
- Your house in Far Hills is appraised at 1.2 million dollars. How will this be divided in a divorce?
- Through your job, you have both vested and unvested stock options, along with a 401k. Does your spouse have any claim to these assets?
- You live in Manville and have always been the family's breadwinner. How is spousal support (i.e., alimony) calculated?
- You live in Watchung, but your spouse is moving out of state to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
Regardless of where you live in Somerset County—Rocky Hill to Bernardsville or anywhere in between—the family law issue you encounter will be handled by one of Weinberger Law Group's accomplished attorneys, who will serve as your guide and advocate in the divorce process. Whether that means acting as a neutral party mediator during private mediations or aggressively litigating your case to trial, when it comes to Somerset County, New Jersey family law representation, you can expect nothing but the best from Weinberger Law Group.
Somerset County Divorce Litigation vs. Mediation
While many attorneys are barred in the state of New Jersey and offer family law as a service, their qualifications cannot compare to those held by the attorneys at Weinberger Law Group. In a firm that devotes 100% of its time exclusively to family law, and holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, you'll be represented by a New Jersey divorce attorney who not only understands the law on a statewide level, but can seamlessly navigate the Somerset County court system.
Weinberger Law Group handles a broad range of Somerset County family law matters including divorce, child custody, domestic partnership/civil unions, domestic violence, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and more. From simpler, uncontested divorces that can settle through mediation to highly charged, contested divorces headed to the courtroom, your attorney will approach your Somerset County family law matter with care, making informed decisions that benefit your case. The firm is headed by Bari Zell Weinberger, who is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Ms. Weinberger is the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise relied on by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
In an ideal setting, mediation is the approach to a peaceful resolution; however, the reality is that not all Somerset County divorces end amicably. Weinberger Law Group is fully prepared to take your divorce or family law matter to trial, aggressively litigating it as needed. In and around Somerset County, the firm's family law attorneys have solidified relations with the community and local court judges, including:
- Hon. Angela Borkowski
- Hon. H. Matthew Curry
- Hon. Margaret G. Goodzeit
- Hon. Thomas Miller
Since the process of litigation can stir
emotions—especially when children are involved—the attorneys at Weinberger Law
Group are diplomatic in their approach, and sensitive to the relations that
need to be preserved long after the separation or divorce has been finalized.
What to Expect from Your Family Law Group
Commitment to your case is our top priority. Your Weinberger Law Group attorney will adhere to following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: At the first meeting, your family law matter will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of the divorce process, including what to expect, is outlined.
- Communication: Crucial to your case's success, the lines of communication are wide open. Your attorney will take the time to understand your goals, consider your values, and recommend the most appropriate course of action for both you and your family.
- Privacy: When it comes to your privacy, you can take comfort in knowing you are protected. All aspects of your Somerset County divorce and family law matter will be treated with the utmost in confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: Collecting specific data and background to assist with your case is routine. This information, as deemed necessary by your Weinberger Law Group attorney, is requested to increase the value and/or outcome of your family law matter.
- Commitment: In the most economical way and under the least amount of stress, the Somerset County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are fully committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: Consistent support for you and your family members is given throughout the process. Even during the post-judgment period, Somerset County clients rely on Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters that arise.
The highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers have built their reputation in Somerset County as a group of tireless attorneys who have only your best interests in mind. Below is a list of the Somerset County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
If you would like to discuss your Somerset County separation, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, or any other family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from a trusted authority in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: