Reliable Passaic County
Family Law Attorneys and Mediators
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Passaic County, New Jersey
Passaic County, New Jersey Divorce
Close enough to New York to feel the city's frenzy yet far enough to have its own set of rules, when it comes to divorce or family law matters in Passaic County, New Jersey, you need an attorney who knows the community and knows it well.
From Clifton to West Milford, selecting a local lawyer who truly can relate to the unique set of marital law or divorce issues you are facing can be a challenge. Especially when it comes to alimony, child custody, child support, civil unions and domestic partnerships, or domestic violence, Weinberger Law Group makes it a priority to ensure all of its Passaic County divorce and family law clients are 100% comfortable throughout the process.
With countless years of experience working extensively in Passaic County, the qualified family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group understand firsthand the common issues that arise during the struggle of divorce and separation. Below are some examples:
- Who gets the house in Wayne when it is the most valuable asset you both own?
- For divorcing couples who owe more on the mortgage than it's worth, how does the house get divided and who pays the difference?
- You live in Passaic but your spouse is moving to New York to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody?
- You own a family business in Little Falls. Will it need to be split in a divorce? If so, how will it be divided?
- Your spouse works in Ringwood and has significant stock options and 401k as benefits. Do you have any claim to these?
Regardless of where in Passaic County you reside or the type of divorce issue(s) that presents itself—you will be well protected by having Weinberger Law Group on your side. This group of fine Passaic County attorneys focuses exclusively on New Jersey family law and will ardently support you and your loved ones.
Passaic County Family Law
From uncomplicated divorce cases that can be easily resolved to highly contested matters with substantial net worth and assets, you can rest at ease knowing your Weinberger Law Group attorney will be covering all of the bases. Whether it's divorce mediation and alternative dispute resolution or litigation, take comfort in knowing that you can rely on these New Jersey family law attorneys. Bari Zell Weinberger, the firm's leading partner, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. She holds the title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise relied on by attorneys and family law judges all over New Jersey.
While each case is different and the ultimate goal is to peacefully resolve your family law dispute, this is not always realistic. Due to many circumstances, there are times when Weinberger Law Group has to lean on its internal group of aggressive litigators to give your case the attention and outcome it deserves. All over Passaic County, Weinberger Law Group attorneys have developed upstanding relationships with local court judges, including:
- Hon. Terry P. Bottinelli
- Hon. Ernest M. Caposela
- Hon. Sohail Mohammed
- Hon. Joseph A. Portelli
- Hon. George F. Rohde, Jr.
- Hon. George E. Sabbath
- Hon. John E. Selser
- Hon. Esther Suarez
Divorce cases touch sensitive nerves and your Weinberger Law Group family attorney is sensitive to the vulnerable nature of this business. That being said, your Passaic County family law matter will be handled with the care needed to preserve the relations between you, your spouse, and children. Even though we will be vigorously advocating for your rights, your current and future best interests will always be our ultimate goal.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
Dedicated to each and every Passaic County family law client, Weinberger Law Group consistently adheres to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is geared toward gaining a clear understanding of your specific needs, wants, and vision of how the divorce process will unfold, while evaluating your current situation.
- Communication: Without open lines of communication, workable solutions will be impossible. Your attorney will exhaustively explore your goals and values, and recommend those solutions best suited for your family.
- Privacy: You can trust that all facets of your Passaic County divorce and family law matter will be treated with the utmost of professionalism, privacy, and confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: The collection of documents and/or data might be necessary for your Weinberger Law Group attorney to properly do his or her job. These materials are needed for successful negotiations and will aid in obtaining a favorable outcome.
- Commitment: In the most economical way and with the least amount of stress, the Passaic County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From day one, your Passaic County, New Jersey family law attorney will be supportive and provide you with honest assessments and feedback. In cases of post-judgment, we will assist with any family law matters that may arise after your divorce or family law matter has concluded.
It's All about Commitment
Weinberger Law Group is dedicated to your case. Regardless of the family law issues that present themselves, these fine attorneys are here to protect you. In some cases, mediation is the solution; other times, litigation is necessary. This group of talented New Jersey family law attorneys has solidified its reputation in and around Passaic County as reliable advocates who will protect your interests in the community. Representation is offered all throughout Passaic County, including but not limited to the following towns, boroughs and municipalities:
|Clifton||North Haledon||Prospect Park|
|Little Falls||Pines Lake||West Milford|
|Macopin||Pompton Lakes||Woodland Park|
If you would like to discuss your divorce, separation, alimony, child support, child custody, visitation, domestic violence, or any other family law-related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us todayso that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.