Trusted in Ocean County
Divorce, Family Law and Mediation Services
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Ocean County, New Jersey
Ocean County Divorce Attorneys and Mediators
Residents in Ocean County, New Jersey have the luxury of beaches, boardwalks, and nautical vacations at their fingertips. Situated in a prime location along the eastern seaboard, Ocean County, New Jersey has the advantage of being accessible to Manhattan without the congestion of city living.
In times of divorce or a family law matter, Ocean County residents need the benefit of having city-like representation at their beachfront doorsteps. That's why Ocean County residents rely on Weinberger Law Group for professional family law counsel.
Weinberger Law Group, one of New Jersey's finest family law firms, offers the best of both worlds. The strength of its attorneys is derived from years working in New Jersey family law, representing cases in Ocean County and all over the state. Local experience specific to Ocean County residents provides an unparalleled level of understanding—the community, cultural landscape, and lifestyle.
Weinberger Law Group can relate to the individual questions and concerns expressed by Ocean County divorcing couples and residents with family law issues and includes mediation services.
Listed are just a few local examples:
- You live in Mantoloking and have always been the family's breadwinner. How is alimony calculated?
- Your house in Tom's River is your most valuable asset. Will you have to sell it in a divorce?
- You live in Jackson Township, but your spouse is moving to Philadelphia to be closer to work. What happens to child custody arrangements?
- You live in Point Pleasant and are self-employed. Will this be factored into a divorce settlement?
Ocean County might be removed from the big city, but it has a far-reaching appeal, one that draws residents and visitors from all over the world. When Ocean County family law issues are at hand—from Bay Head to Beach Haven—you don't have to go through the Lincoln Tunnel to find a five-star divorce attorney. You can count on Weinberger Law Group to recognize the diversity and uniqueness of this special coast and bring your New Jersey case the justice and resolution it deserves.
Ocean County, New Jersey Family Law Focus
This Weinberger Law Group family law firm devotes 100% of its time exclusively to one type of law—New Jersey family law. They share and contributeto a common knowledgebase that is relied upon by all of the firm's attorneys, adding significant value to you and your Ocean County family law matter. Further, these family law attorneys hold the highest ratings possible from AVVO, Martindale-Hubbell, and Google Reviews. You'll not only be represented by a New Jersey divorce attorney who understands the law on a statewide level, you'll benefit from an attorney who knows the local judges, counsel, and community—with the ability to seamlessly navigate the Ocean County court system.
From negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, divorce mediation, litigation, and more, Weinberger Law Group handles a wealth of Ocean County family law issues. Divorces can range from uncontested, simple, "friendly" matters to contested, complex, highly charged disputes. Regardless of the value or circumstance surrounding your Ocean County legal matter, you will be given the same degree of dedication and attention. The firm's leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Ms. Weinberger is also the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges all over the state. The firm's family law attorneys have solidified relations with the local Ocean Countycourt judges, including:
- Judge Melanie Donohue Appleby
- Judge Madelin F. Einbinder
- Judge Sheldon R. Franklin
- Judge Arnold B. Goldman
- Judge Marquis D. Jones, Jr.
- Judge Lawrence R. Jones
- Judge Patricia B. Roe
- Judge Mark A. Troncone
Especially when children are involved, litigation can create a stir of emotions. The Ocean County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are sensitive to this issue, and will handle all dealings between spouses and family members as diplomatically as possible. Your attorney understands that communications about child custody, visitation, and other future family law issues are smoothest when tensions run low.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
First and foremost, Weinberger Law Group is committed to you. Your family attorney will adhere to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: During the initial meeting, your current situation will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of how the divorce process will unfold is given.
- Communication: Keeping the lines of communication wide open is a priority. Your attorney will take the time to understand your goals, consider your values, and make wise recommendations for the best course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your Ocean County family law matter, privacy cannot be underestimated. The details and all aspects of your divorce matter will be highly safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: It's common for our attorneys to collect specific data, as needed, to assist them in protecting your rights. This data will be used to increase your family law case's value and/or improve its outcome.
- Commitment: In the most affordable way possible and under the least amount of stress, these family law attorneys offer a total commitment to you, helping you achieve a favorable outcome.
- Trust: From day one and throughout the entire legal process, consistent support is given to you and your family members. Even during the post-judgment period, Ocean County residents rely on the attorneys at Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters.
Your Case Matters
In your quest to hire an Ocean County family law attorney, you'll be hard pressed to find a team of more dedicated and knowledgeable New Jersey lawyers. Regardless of the type of divorce, domestic violence, separation, or family law issue you face—or where in New Jersey your case occurs—your Weinberger Law Group attorney will stand behind you to the end. Mediation might be the resolution for some clients' issues, but it's not always appropriate for everyone or might not resolve every issue at hand. In either case, these highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers have built a foundation in Ocean County as a group of tireless attorneys and mediators who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of the Ocean County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
|Barnegat Light||Island Heights||Ocean Gate|
|Bay Head||Jackson||Pine Beach|
|Bay Head Junction||Lacey||Pine Lake Park|
|Beach Haven||Lakehurst||Pine Ridge at Crestwood|
|Beach Haven West||Lakewood||Plumsted|
|Berkeley||Leisure Knoll||Point Pleasant Beach|
|Brick||Leisure Village||Seaside Heights|
|Cedar Glen Lakes||Leisure Village East||Seaside Park|
|Cedar Glen West||Leisure Village West||Ship Bottom|
|Clarks Landing||Little Egg Harbor||Silver Ridge|
|Crestwood Village||Long Beach Park||South Toms River|
|Dover Beaches North||Loveladies||Stafford|
|Dover Beaches South||Manahawkin||Surf City|
|Harvey Cedars||Mystic Island||Vista Center|
|High Point||New Egypt||Waretown|
|Holiday City||North Beach Haven|| |
If you would like to discuss your Middlesex County divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation, enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other New Jersey family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.