Legal Matters in Hudson County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Hudson County, New Jersey
Hudson County Divorce, Separation and Family Law
With front row seats to the Big Apple, Hudson County residents enjoy the best of both worlds—all the amenities of New York but a unique New Jersey footprint of its own.
Hudson County is unlike any other place in New Jersey. Bordering one of the top cities in the world, this bustling mega-region is depended on for all sorts of products and services. Whether you commute over the Hudson or stay in the county, you appreciate what this region has to offer, and take family life seriously.
That's why when divorce or other family issues hit home, Hudson County residents know where to turn. Known for its experienced New Jersey family law attorneys, Weinberger Law Group has handled Hudson County legal matters on all levels. Whether it's divorce or separation, mediation services, child and parenting issues that include child custody or child support concerns, domestic violence, or pre- and post-nuptial agreements, these skillful New Jersey attorneys understand the family law concerns of Hudson County divorcing couples and residents.
Listed are just a few examples that you might question if you like in this area of New Jersey:
- You own a business in Secaucus. Does your spouse have any claim to this in divorce?
- You live in Bayonne and your spouse is the family's breadwinner. How is alimony calculated?
- You live in Jersey City, but your spouse is moving out of state to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
- Your home in Jersey City is your most valuable asset. How is this asset divided in a divorce?
From Hoboken to Harrison, the New York City spillover has brought a wealth of diversity to Hudson County. Maybe your Hudson County family law issue will involve high net worth concerns; others might be more easily resolved through private mediation. Regardless of how many assets are at stake or whether children are involved, you can count on your Weinberger Law Group attorney to work tirelessly on your behalf, protecting your rights, loved ones, assets, and financial interests. In cases where trial is the only solution, this New Jersey family law group has earned a reputation for professional, reliable and top-notch advocates who have built solid relations with the Hudson County community and local court judges, including:
- Judge Mark A. Baber
- Judge Daniel D'Alessandro
- Judge Bernadette N. Decastro
- Judge Edward J. Defazio
- Judge Alvaro L. Iglesias
- Judge Joseph Charles, Jr.
- Judge Elaine L. Davis
- Judge Severiano Lisboa, III
- Judge Mark J. Nelson
- Judge Maureen P. Sogluizzo
- Judge Adam Jacobs
- Judge Lois J. Lipton
Hudson County Family Law
Many attorneys barred in the state of New Jersey have dabbled in family law. When it comes to successfully representing Hudson County residents, only a family law attorney, such as those found at Weinberger Law Group, should be considered. Weinberger Law Group concentrates 100% of its practice to divorce and family law, which means everyone from the partner to the associates are constantly immersed in the subject. Holding the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, AVVO, and with five-star ratings from Google Reviews, you'll be represented by a divorce attorney who understands New Jersey family law at the state level, as well as one who can easily navigate the Hudson County court system.
Whether it's negotiation, divorce mediation, alternative dispute resolution, or litigation, Weinberger Law Group has the experience needed to handle your specific family law issue(s). Divorces can range from "friendly," uncontested matters to highly charged, contested disputes. Regardless of the case's value or your circumstances, your Hudson County legal matter will be given the same amount of dedication and attention. The firm's leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, and holds title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group Attorneys
The firm is committed to your family's well-being. Your Weinberger Law Group family attorney subscribes to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: Initially, your Hudson County family law matter will be evaluated, during which time a clear understanding of the divorce process for your specific matter(s) will be outlined.
- Communication: The lines of communication are well established and kept open during the entire process. Your attorney will take whatever time is needed to consider your values, understand your goals, and make solid recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your family law matter, privacy is of paramount importance. Every aspect of your divorce matter will be carefully handled, safeguarded, and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: The collection of data is often required to assist in the protection of your rights. This information will be used to increase the value and/or improve the outcome of your Hudson County family law matter.
- Commitment: In the most economical way and under minimal stress, these family law attorneys offer total commitment to you and your case.
- Trust: Throughout all aspects of your family law matter, you can rely on our firm to support both you and your family members. Even during the post-judgment period, Hudson County residents frequently turn to Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters.
Your Location and Your Case Matters
When deciding among Hudson County family law attorneys, you'll be hard pressed to find a group of more knowledgeable and attentive New Jersey lawyers. Regardless of the family law matter you face—divorce, separation, domestic violence, or other marital issues—your Weinberger Law Group attorney will stand by you to the end. While mediation might be the answer for some, it's not always appropriate for everyone or might not resolve all of your family law issues. Nonetheless, these highly regarded Hudson County, New Jersey family lawyers have established a solid reputation in and around the area as a group of tireless advocates who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of the Hudson County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
||West New York
Other Populated Places in Hudson County (Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Settlements):
If you would like to discuss your Hudson County separation, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, post-judgment, visitation, domestic violence, or any other family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.