Preferred Essex County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Essex County, New Jersey
Essex County, New Jersey Legal Matters
Home to New Jersey's largest urban center— Newark —and its bustling international airport, life in and around Essex County is full of diversity. From low-income neighborhoods to some of the wealthiest towns in New Jersey including Essex Fells, Glen Ridge, Livingston, Millburn and Short Hills, when Essex County family law matters arise, they require the expertise of skilled New Jersey divorce attorneys who truly understand the neighborhood.
That's why local residents rely heavily on Weinberger Law Group as their preferred Essex County family lawyer team who can tackle divorce and separation, child custody and support, domestic violence, mediation, or any other complex New Jersey family and marital issues.
If you're facing an Essex County divorce or family law matter, you might be concerned about one or more of the following scenarios:
- What happens to your Montclair home now that it is worth less than the mortgage payoff amount?
- How do the assets get divided when your North Caldwell home is your most valuable asset?
- Will a career change that moves you from North Caldwell to New York City impact child custody arrangements?
- You own a family business in Roseland. How will this be split in a divorce?
- How is child support calculated if your ex-spouse is unemployed?
Regardless of your divorce issues—and whether you live in East Essex County (Forest Hills, Belleville) or on the West side (Glen Ridge, Verona)—you will benefit from the services of a talented New Jersey family law attorney, such as the lawyers found at Weinberger Law Group.
Understanding Divorce in Essex County
With tough battles being fought these days, it's not enough to be a divorce attorney barred in the state of New Jersey. Your family law attorney needs first-hand experience in and around Essex County and the ability to navigate the family court system with ease.
Not only does Weinberger Law Group focus solely on New Jersey family law, but the firm's partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is the Associate Author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice Series, a five-volume treatise utilized by virtually every family law judge and practitioner as a reference tool throughout the state of New Jersey.
From uncontested divorce cases to highly charged, contested matters that wind up in court, you can rest at night knowing your Essex County marital issues are in good hands. Whether you're in need of a good Essex County family law mediator to amicably resolve stubborn family disputes or are contending with major child custody issues that get worse by the day, the skilled family law mediators and divorce lawyers at Weinberger Law Group can help.
We have built a solid reputation among the Essex County community as a group of skilled New Jersey attorneys and mediators who excel at negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, and divorce mediation. In cases when mediation is not a viable option, Weinberger Law Group taps its aggressive litigator side, acting on your behalf and advocating for your Essex County rights. Our family law attorneys have built a solid foundation in and around the county, creating positive rapport with the Essex County, New Jersey family court judges, including:
- Judge Sallyanne Floria
- Judge Stephen J. Bernstein
- Judge Peter A. Bogaard
- Judge Michael Casale
- Judge Claude M. Coleman
- Judge Angela White Dalton
- Judge Wayne Forrest
- Judge Gary Furnari
- Judge Robert Gardner
- Judge Craig R. Harris
- Judge David B. Katz
- Judge Donald Kessler
- Judge Nesle A. Rodriguez
- Judge Ned Rosenberg
- Judge Nancy Sivilli
- Judge James Troliano
- Judge Cathy Wasserman
- Judge Ronald Wigler
- Judge Daniel Yablonsky
When divorce cases resolve through litigation, we are sensitive to the fact that you and your spouse might need to communicate for years to come, especially if children are involved. To that end, you can be assured that while advocating vigorously for your rights, Weinberger Law Group attorneys will maintain positive relations on your behalf and between all parties.
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group extends an unsurpassed commitment to each of its Essex County divorce and family law clients, those that incorporate the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is designed to understand your specific wants, needs, and desires in the divorce process, while assessing your current situation.
- Communication: The goal is to find workable solutions that are suitable for you and your family. Our attorneys will patiently listen to your goals and values.
- Privacy: Of utmost concern, you can relax knowing that all aspects of your divorce and family law matters will be treated with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: You might be requested to supply certain documents that are critical for successful divorce negotiations, documents that will help your case.
- Commitment: Creating the least amount of stress and anxiety possible and in the most economical way available, we are committed to you and your family's goals.
- Trust: Throughout the entire case, our family law attorneys will stand by you. This includes any post-judgment divorce matters that need to be resolved.
When You Need Us Most
Regardless of the family law issues you face, you need to know you are protected. From engaging in mediation to litigating cases, you can rely on the tireless advocacy offered by Weinberger Law Group. Our fine New Jersey family law attorneys have a solid reputation that serves as a significant benefit when representing your interests both inside and outside of the courtroom. Representation is offered throughout Essex County, including but not limited to the following towns and municipalities in New Jersey:
|Beaufort||Glen Ridge||Oak Island Junction|
|Cedar Grove||Montclair||South Orange|
|East Orange||Newark||Upper Montclair|
|Essex Fells||North Caldwell||Verona|
|West Caldwell||West Orange|| |
If you need to discuss your Essex County divorce, alimony, asset distribution, child support, child custody, visitation, enforcement of agreements and court orders, domestic violence or any other divorce or family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from a trusted authority in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.