Skilled Camden County New Jersey
Divorce Lawyers, Mediators and Matrimonial Counsel in Camden County, NJ
Camden County Divorce & Family Law Matters
With a population that exceeds ½ million people and a convenient gateway to neighboring Philadelphia via the Ben Franklin Bridge, Camden County, New Jersey has no shortage of diversity. Many families work and school themselves at Rutger' Camden or across the Delaware, reserving weekend entertainment for the Camden Aquarium, or Clementon Amusement Park.
When it comes to serious family matters, though, Camden County residents look for trusted counsel who can handle challenging cases, while understanding the cultural uniqueness inherent in the county. For that reason, residents have come to rely on the Camden County family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group.
Camden County couples often have specific questions about divorce proceedings, including how to begin the divorce process or issues related to child in divorce. Procedures used in mediation are also commonly asked, or when domestic violence affects a family and other family-law related matters.
Below are a few examples:
- You are the family's primary breadwinner. Will you have to pay spousal support?
- Your Belmar house is your most valuable asset. How is it to be divided?
- You live in Cherry Hill, but your spouse is moving out of state to be closer to work. How will such a scenario affect child custody?
- You work for Rutgers University (Camden) in Camden County. Does your spouse have a claim if he or she were to pursue your 401k?
- You commute from Maple Shade to Wall Street and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of the options as a result of divorce?
Regardless of where in Camden County you live—and what type of family law matter you are facing—you will benefit from the services of the Weinberger Law Group, a highly skilled law firm of New Jersey family law attorneys.
Dealing with Divorce in Camden County
Finding a divorce attorney who's barred in the State of New Jersey is a necessity, but certainly not the only thing you should consider when hiring counsel to represent you in court. The family law attorney you choose needs some experience in your county—Camden—to effectively navigate the family court system.
While many other law firms cover a variety of practice areas, Weinberger Law Group dedicates its entire legal practice to New Jersey divorce and family law. This means that no matter which Weinberger Law Group family law attorney you choose, he or she will have access to the same wealth of valuable resources. Whether it's a simple, amicable divorce proceeding or a highly charged, contested matter with substantial value, at Weinberger Law Group you can be certain your Camden County family law matter is in good hands.
In a perfect world, the goal is to simply and pleasantly resolve your Camden County marital dispute; however, this is not always realistic. When mediation is not possible, Weinberger Law Group has a fierce litigation team who will advocate aggressively on your behalf. Over time, Weinberger Law Group's New Jersey family law attorneys have developed positive relationships with Camden County court judges, including:
- Hon. Linda Baxter
- Kathleen M. Delaney
- Hon. Angelo DiCamillo
- Hon. Charles W. Dortch Jr.
- Hon. Nancy S. Famular
- Hon. John A. Fratto
- Hon. Ronald J. Freeman
- Hon. Lee B. Laskin
- Hon. Edward J. McBride, Jr.
- Hon. George S. Leone
- Hon. Steven J. Polansky
- Hon. Thomas J. Shusted, Jr.
- Hon. Richard F. Wells
Weinberger Law Group is committed to each of its
Camden County family law and divorce clients,
and subscribes to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The first meeting is focused on your specific wants, needs, and desires from the divorce process, while assessing your present situation.
- Communication: It's necessary to find employable solutions that are well suited for you and your family. Your attorney will fully explore your goals and values.
- Privacy: Family matters are extremely sensitive; you can take comfort knowing that all aspects of your Camden County divorce and family law matter will be treated with confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fact Finding: In order for your Weinberger Law Group attorney to properly and effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to collect specific documents and information, which are critical for successfully litigating and advocating for your rights.
- Commitment: With minimal stress and in the most economical way possible, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From start to finish, your Camden County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance on your behalf. Even following the conclusion of your case—during the post-judgment period—you can rely on Weinberger Law Group for any and all New Jersey family matters that may arise.
When You Need It
Weinberger Law Group is in your corner.
Regardless of the type of family law issue you're facing, our attorneys are
here to fight for your rights and protect your interests. From
acting as your divorce or family law mediator to litigating cases, you can rely
on the outstanding counsel at Weinberger Law Group. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have rightly earned their
reputation around Camden
County as tireless
advocates who represent your interests both in and out of the courtroom. Representation
is offered throughout Camden
County, including but not
limited to the following towns and municipalities:
|Cherry Hill Mall
If you would like to discuss your Camden County
divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation,
enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other New Jersey family law related issue, contact
Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free
The law firm is located off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today
so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your
time of need. We will be there for you in your time of need.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from a trusted authority in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: