Freehold Divorce and Legal Separation
Monmouth County, New Jersey is known for its shore towns and close proximity to New York, with a footprint all its own. That's why when local residents have family lawor divorce issues, they need an attorney who knows the cultural landscape and understands the complexities that surround this area.
From Allentown to Asbury Park, family law matters require a highly experienced family law attorney. Divorcing couples don't just need help with their separation, but may have child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, and other marital issues that need to be addressed. These are just a few of the family law areas we skillfully handle.
Working extensively with clients all over the county, we know what to expect when it comes to questions and concerns divorcing couples are facing.
Below are just a few examples:
- You live in Colts Neck and have a combined net income of over $150,000. Will you qualify for spousal support?
- Your house in Rumson is your most valuable asset. Will you have to sell it in a divorce?
- You live in Manalapan, but your spouse is moving to New York City for work. What happens to child custody arrangements?
- Your spouse lost his/her job in Deal. How will this affect child support calculations?
Regardless of the family law issues you bring to the table, of primary concern is how they will be resolved. Serving as either litigators or family law mediators, your personal attorney is ready to work diligently on your behalf to achieve the desired outcome. Whether that means acting as a neutral party during private mediation, or vigorously litigating your case in a county courtroom, you can expect nothing but the best when it comes to representation.
Law Practice Exclusively Dedicated to Divorce and Family Law
Family law attorneys exist throughout the state. While these attorneys are state barred, their experience doesn't compete with ours and, consequently, your legal result may suffer. In a firm that dedicates 100% of its time exclusively to family law, and holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, you'll be working with a divorce attorney who not only understands the law on a statewide level, but can effortlessly navigate the Monmouth County court system.
Having us on your side gives you a tremendous advantage. We concentrate exclusively on family law and our attorneys all jointly share a common knowledgebase. Since many family law cases involve various legal issues, your matter can greatly benefit from the extensive research obtained from the firm's vast collection of prior cases and experience.
Bari Zell Weinberger, the firm's leading partner, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, and holds title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise relied on by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
Difficult Times: To Litigate or Mediate…
The ultimate goal is for a peaceful resolution that can be had through mediation, but, depending on the issues at hand, that's not always the most practical solution. When stronger measures need to be taken, you can rely on our litigation skills to aggressively and effectively represent your interests. Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Teresa Kondrup Coyle
- Hon. Angela White Dalton
- Hon. Linda Grasso Jones
- Hon. Leslie-Ann M. Justus
- Hon. James J. McGann
- Hon. Kathleen A. Sheedy
- Hon. Mara Zazzali-Hogan
Whether the process of litigating or mediating is used, both are carefully and professionally handled. Your attorney understands the delicate nature of dealing with family members, especially when children are involved. Since long-term, future communication between former spouses is necessary, it is important to work toward positive relations among all parties involved.
What to Expect
The attorney you select will be fully committed to your legal matter. He or she will adhere to following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: During the initial meeting, your current situation will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of how the divorce process will unfold is given.
- Communication: Opening the lines of communication maximizes your case's outcome. Your attorney will thoroughly explore your goals, consider your values, and recommend the best course of action for both you and your family.
- Privacy: Your privacy and security are taken very seriously. You can rest assured that all aspects of your case will be safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: It will be necessary to collect a certain amount of data to assist with your case's success. This information may be necessary to increase the value of your case.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most affordable manner, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: Throughout the process, we will consistently support you and your case. Even during the post-judgment period, clients rely on us for a variety of items that arise.
Your Case Matters
Regardless of the type of separation, divorce, or family law issue you're facing, we will be there for you to the end. While mediation might be the answer for some, it's not appropriate for everyone. Either way, we have built our reputation in and around the county as tireless advocacy who have your best interests in mind. Below is a list of the towns and municipalities most frequently served by our Freehold office:
|Asbury Park||Lake Como||Port-au-Peck|
|Belmar||Little Silver Point||Robertsville|
|Bradley Beach||Loch Arbour||Roosevelt|
|Brielle||Low Moor||Sands Point|
|Cliffwood Beach||Manalapan||Sea Bright|
|Colts Neck||Manasquan||Sea Girt|
|Deal||Marlboro||Shark River Hills|
|East Long Branch||Mechanicsville||Spring Lake|
|Eatontown||Middletown||Spring Lake Heights|
|Englishtown||Monmouth Beach||Tinton Falls|
|Fair Haven||Morganville||Union Beach|
|Freneau||Neptune City||West Belmar|
|Hazlet||North Long Branch||West Freehold|
|Highlands||North Middletown||West Long Branch|
If you would like to discuss your circumstances with us, please contact us and schedule a free consultation:
Call locally at: (732) 252-0000
Our law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that we can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.