From beach life to city life, Burlington County, New Jersey has access to it all. Residents of this uniquely situated county are accustomed to having options, especially when it comes to more serious matters, such as choosing an attorney.
Families and couples needing a divorce attorney or seeking family law services know where to turn. We are one of the best family law firms, relied upon by local residents for years.
Couples confronted with marital problems or facing divorce have specific questions and concerns. We are experience and prepared to answer your questions about the divorce process, how grounds for divorce might differ in this state, alimony factors and other family-law related matters.
Below are some examples of concerns we've helped other couples answer:
- You are the primary breadwinner of your home in Medford Lakes. Does that automatically mean you will be responsible for spousal support?
- Your Pemberton house is your primary asset. How is it going to be divided in a divorce?
- You live in Marlton, but your spouse is moving out of state. How will your child's custody be impacted?
- You work at Lockheed Martin in Moorestown, New Jersey. Does your spouse have a right to your 401k?
- You commute from Greentree to Trenton and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of those options as a result of divorce?
Finding an attorney who's licensed to practice law in the state is not difficult; however, finding a skilled lawyer who exclusively practices family law and can seamlessly navigate the local court system can be a challenge.
We are dedicated exclusively to family law and divorce. No matter which of our local attorneys you choose to work with, your case will be in good hands. All of our attorneys have access to the firm's extensive resources, including other attorneys' knowledge, past cases, and an extensive library of family law resources. Whether your circumstance becomes a contested marital dispute with high net worth or both parties agree to an amicable split, you can trust in knowing your case will be handled correctly and professionally.
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group is well known and highly regarded throughout Burlington County. From mediation to negotiation or litigation, we will manage your case with confidence. The firm's founding attorney, Bari Zell Weinberger, is a Certified matrimonial law attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey; Ms. Weinberger is also the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a legal resource relied on statewide by attorneys and family law judges.
Divorce, Mediation or Litigation
In some cases, the resolution of your marital dispute can be achieved outside of the courthouse; however, many other disputes require a more litigious approach. In those cases, we are able to tap our vast pool of talented litigators who will fiercely advocate on your behalf. Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Gerard H. Breland
- Hon. John L. Call
- Hon. Kenneth S. Domzalski
- Hon. Richard J. Nocella
- Hon. Guy P. Ryan
- Hon. Mark P. Tarantino
Litigating your Divorce can be taxing—both physically and emotionally. It can continuously challenge your patience and composure. The attorney you select from our firm will respect your relationship with your (ex)-spouse, especially when children are involved. While vigorously advocating for your rights, you can have confidence that we will maintain good relations with all parties involved.
What to Expect
We're committed to our clients. All of our lawyers subscribe to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is focused on your specific needs and wants from the divorce process, while assessing your current circumstances.
- Communication: Realistic, workable solutions, ones that are well suited to you and your family, will be offered. To this end, we will fully explore your goals and values.
- Privacy: We understand the sensitivity behind family matters; you can rest assured in knowing that all aspects of your case will be treated with complete confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: In order for your attorney to effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to gather specific data and collect certain documents, those that are critical to the outcome of your legal matter.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From beginning to end, your attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even at the conclusion of your case, you can continue to rely on us for all of your legal concerns.
Support When You Need It
We are squarely on your side. Regardless of the issues you face, our attorneys are here to protect your interests and fight for your rights. From acting as divorce or family law mediator to litigating your case, you can rely on experienced counsel. We've established a solid reputation throughout Burlington County as tireless advocates. Representation is offered in, but not limited to the following towns, townships, and municipalities:
|Berlin Heights||Fort Dix||Pemberton|
|Bordentown||Leisuretowne||Presidential Lakes Estates|
|Country Lake Estates||Medford Lakes||Roebling|
|East Burlington||Moorestown||South Pemberton|
Ready to discuss your circumstances with one of our attorneys? Call us for your free consultation: (732) 252-0000
Our Mount Laurel offices are located off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our attorneys or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need.