20 Commerce Drive, Suite 135
Cranford, NJ 07016
Phone: (908) 845-5000
Union County, New Jersey residents can trust that when divorce and family law issues arise, they have a strong and compassionate legal advocate on their side. For years, Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group, known for its high caliber attorneys, has offered Union County couples exemplary legal representation. Focusing on divorce, separation, child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, domestic partnerships, LGBT family law issues, and all other family law-related matters, our talented attorneys are committed to safeguarding your children, protecting your assets, and securing your future.
We start by understanding the questions and concerns you have.
- You live in Roselle and run a family business with your spouse. Will you need to split or sell the business when you get divorced?
- The house you two own in Elizabeth is worth less than what you owe the bank. What happens to an “underwater mortgage” in a divorce?
- You live in Cranford and your former spouse is moving to New York City to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
- Your spouse has been the family’s breadwinner of your Linden lifestyle. Are you entitled to spousal support? How is alimony calculated?
Whether you live in Rahway or Providence, you can take comfort in knowing that your Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group attorney will work tirelessly on your behalf to protect your rights, your children and other loved ones, your assets and financial interests, and your privacy. Our focus is on what is right for you, prioritizing your goals and peace of mind. We pursue innovative and creative solutions at every turn. In cases where litigation is needed, you will have the resources of our entire powerful team to zealously advocate on your behalf.
Union County Family Law
Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group devotes 100% of its practice to divorce and family law, which means our team is constantly and deeply immersed in the subject. The firm’s leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, as our several other attorneys on our team. Ms. Weinberger holds title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges all over the state. The firm holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, AVVO, and has five-star ratings from Google Reviews. You’ll be represented by a New Jersey divorce attorney who intimately understands family law, as well as the New Jersey court system, and wider legal community—allowing him or her to effortlessly navigate the Union County court system.
Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Lisa F. Chrystal
- Hon. Elaine L. Davis
- Hon. John G. Hudak
- Hon. Alan G. Lesnewich
- Hon. Daniel R. Lindemann
- Hon. Linda E. Mallozzi
- Hon. Theresa E. Mullen
- Hon. Candido Rodriguez
- Hon. Richard C. Wischusen
What to Expect from Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group
Our firm is committed to you and your family’s well-being. Your family law attorney will adhere to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: At the first meeting, your family law matter will be evaluated, during which time a clear understanding of the divorce process for your specific matter(s) will be outlined.
- Communication: The lines of communication are established and kept wide open. Your family law attorney will take the necessary time to consider your values, understand your goals, and make sound recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your family law matter, privacy is the top priority. All aspects of your divorce matter will be treated with respect and highly safeguarded.
- Commitment: With minimal stress levels and in the most affordable way possible, these family law attorneys offer total commitment to you and your case, which will benefit your final outcome.
- Trust: During all aspects of this process, you can rely on consistent support to both you and your family members, even through to any post-judgment issues that arise.
Your Case Matters
When setting out to find a qualified family law attorney, you’ll be hard pressed to meet a team of more knowledgeable and dedicated New Jersey lawyers or mediators. Regardless of the type of family law matter—divorce, separation, domestic violence, or other marital issue you face, your Weinberger Divorce & Family Law Group attorney will stand behind you to the end. In some cases mediation is the answer; however, it might not be an option for everyone or might not resolve all of your issues. Nonetheless, these highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers have established a solid reputation in Union County as a group of dependable and highly experienced attorneys who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of the Union County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
|Berkeley Heights||Linden||Scotch Plains|
|Elizabethport||New Providence||Tremley Point|
|Fanwood||Perth Amboy Junction||Union Square|
If you would like to discuss your circumstances with us, please contact us and schedule a free consultation:
Call locally at: (908) 845-5000
Our law firm is located just off of the Garden State Parkway, and is easily accessible from Routes 22, 9 and 278. Contact us today so that one of our divorce lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.