* AV Preeminent®
is the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating designation. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings was design to attest to a lawyer's legal ability and professional ethics and provide bu
yers of legal services with the opinion of other lawyers to further inform their hiring decisions. The selection process can be viewed at www.martindale.com
. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of NJ.
Firm Overview: Weinberger Law Group of New Jersey
* Attorneys for Divorce and Family Law *
Choosing the right family law or divorce attorney is one of the most important decisions you might ever make. Your New Jersey divorce attorney must have strong credentials, extensive experience, and a solid track record of successful resolutions for his or her clients.
The New Jersey divorce and family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group practice family and matrimonial law exclusively. We offer help and information on these family law issues for New Jersey and our firm can help with all your legal needs pertaining to the following:
The end of a marriage can be a heart-wrenching time for many couples, and recognizing this, Weinberger Law Group's trusted, professional New Jersey divorce and family law attorneys will bring your case to the most compassionate, successful resolution possible. Although any attorney you choose should have the essential qualifications of experience, competence, and dedication, residents of New Jersey have an additional factor to consider:
Only two percent of the attorneys practicing in the state of New Jersey are considered qualified enough to be awarded the title Certified Matrimonial Attorney. Weinberger Law Group's Bari Zell Weinberger, Erin B. Schneiderman and Erich (Rick) Schneider are privileged to be among that two percent.
About Bari Zell Weinberger, Managing Partner
- Certified matrimonial attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Co-author of Strategies for Military Law and a contributor to the Wall Street Journal, Smart Money, CBS, ABC, News Channel 12, E-Health Radio, Huffington Post, Divorce Magazine, The Star Ledger, New Jersey Lawyer Magazine, Matrimonial Strategist, and more.
- Honored as NJBIZ Top 50 Women in Business.
- Volunteers as an expert panelist at the Morris County and Passaic County family courts in the Early Settlement Programs.
- Additional Credentials for New Jersey attorney Bari Weinberger, Esq.
Practicing with Ms. Weinberger at Weinberger Law Group is an ever growing group of exceptionally talented and experienced New Jersey family law attorneys. All are licensed in New Jersey and all have exclusively practiced family law.
Weinberger Law Group attorneys have an outstanding reputation for successful representation and an extraordinary dedication to their clients in all New Jersey divorce and family law matters. Although fewer than five percent of all New Jersey divorces proceed to trial, you can be sure that if your divorce or child custody case does not end amicably, the veteran trial lawyers at Weinberger Law Group will represent you with power, confidence, and integrity.
Indicators of Success
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings—One indicator of the firm's success is the "AV Preeminent®"* rating, which is the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell. This is the most difficult rating to achieve and it equates to a "peer ranking" status from among all the practicing family lawyers and firms in the state of New Jersey
- Referrals—Another indicator of Weinberger Law Group's success is the firm's high number of referrals. Again and again, clients who are satisfied with their own experience repeatedly recommend Weinberger Law Group to others.
Remember: The issues of family law can be emotional and complex. Having a New Jersey divorce and family law attorney who stands out for their ability to calmly steer you through the explosive obstacles that can occur at this time is not a luxury, but an absolute necessity.
When it comes to qualified representation in New Jersey for all of your NJ family law and matrimonial needs, you can rely on the expertise of Weinberger Law Group for Total Commitment, Total Care, and Total Support TM.
For more information about Weinberger Law Group, NJ family law attorney services, specific practice areas such as divorce, legal separation, mediation, child custody, child support, alimony, domestic violence, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, adoption, and other New Jersey family law matters, please contact us to schedule your consultation.