New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
***** AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Rated *****
Highest Level of Professional Excellence
Choosing the right New Jersey family law or New Jersey divorce attorney is one of the most important decisions you might ever make. Your New Jersey divorce attorney must have strong credentials, extensive experience, and a solid track record of successful resolutions for his or her clients.
The New Jersey family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group practice family and matrimonial law exclusively. Every attorney and mediator at the firm exclusively practices NJ family law, with experience in all aspects of matters pertaining to:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- And all other family law issues
The end of a marriage can be a heart-wrenching time for many couples, and recognizing this, Weinberger Law Group's trusted, professional New Jersey divorce and family law attorneys will bring your case to the most compassionate, successful resolution possible. Although any attorney you choose should have the essential qualifications of experience, competence, and dedication, residents of New Jersey have an additional factor to consider:
Only two percent of the attorneys practicing in the state of New Jersey are considered qualified enough to be awarded the title Certified Matrimonial Attorney.
Weinberger Law Group's Bari Zell Weinberger is
privileged to be among that two percent.
Bari Zell Weinberger, Partner
- Certified matrimonial attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court
- AV peer-reviewed rating; this is the highest recognition by one of the most respected American law review organizations, Martindale Hubbell
- In addition to holding these exclusive certifications, Ms. Weinberger is the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume reference guide used by virtually every family law judge and lawyer in the state. Clients can be confident with the firm's excellent representation because Ms. Weinberger authored the book on NJ family law!
- Additional Credentials
Practicing with Ms. Weinberger at Weinberger Law Group are several other exceptionally talented and experienced New Jersey family law attorneys. All are licensed in New Jersey and all have exclusively practiced family law.
WLG's attorneys have an outstanding reputation for successful representation and an extraordinary dedication to their clients in all New Jersey divorce and family law matters. Although fewer than five percent of all New Jersey divorces proceed to trial, you can be sure that if your divorce or child custody case does not end amicably, the veteran trial lawyers at Weinberger Law Group will represent you with power, confidence, and integrity.
From New Jersey divorce, separation, and mediation issues to resolving child custody and parenting conflicts, Weinberger Law Group will guide and support you along the way with absolute professionalism and care. More complicated legal issues like domestic violence and pre/post-nuptial agreements also fall under the specialty of family law. No matter what your domestic law needs include, you can trust this experienced group of NJ family law attorneys to provide you with the highest caliber of representation during this unsettled time.
Indicators of Success
- AV Preeminent Rating—One indicator of the firm's success is the "AV" rating, which is the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell. This is the most difficult rating to achieve and it equates to a "preeminent" status from among all the practicing family lawyers and firms in the state of New Jersey
- Referrals—Another indicator of Weinberger Law Group's success is the firm's high number of referrals. Again and again, clients who are satisfied with their own experience repeatedly recommend Weinberger Law Group to others.
Remember: The issues of family law can be emotional and complex. Having a New Jersey divorce and family law attorney who stands out for their ability to calmly steer you through the explosive obstacles that can occur at this time is not a luxury, but an absolute necessity.
When it comes to qualified representation in New Jersey for all of your NJ family law and matrimonial needs, you can rely on the expertise of Weinberger Law Group for Total Commitment, Total Care, and Total Support TM.
For more information about Weinberger Law Group, NJ family law attorney services, specific practice areas such as divorce, legal separation, mediation, child custody, child support, alimony, domestic violence, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, adoption, and other New Jersey family law matters, please contact us at 973-520-8822 or (732) 252-0000 to schedule your consultation.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.