Union County Trusted
Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Divorce Lawyers and Mediators in Union County, New Jersey
Union County, New Jersey Divorce
In the heart of the busy East Coast corridor, Union County, New Jersey stands among many travelers, business professionals, hard laborers, and domestic workers. While Union County might have a lot going on in and around it, the residents of this productive region slow down and take their family matters seriously.
That's why when divorce or other family issues hit the home front, Union County residents know where to turn. For years, Weinberger Law Group, known for its high caliber New Jersey family law attorneys, has offered Union County couples exemplary legal representation. Focusing on divorce, separation, child custody, alimony, child support, civil union and domestic partnerships, and domestic violence, these talented attorneys understand the questions and concerns expressed by New Jersey divorcing couples and residents with family law specific issues.
Listed are just a few examples you might be facing if you live in cities and towns located in Union County:
- You live in Roselle and run a family business with your spouse. Will you need to split or sell the business when you get divorced?
- The house you two own in Elizabeth is worth less than what you owe the bank. What happens to an "underwater mortgage" in a divorce?
- You live in Cranford and your former spouse is moving to New York City to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
- Your spouse has been the family's breadwinner of your Linden lifestyle. Are you entitled to spousal support? How is alimony calculated?
From Rahway to Providence, Union County has shared the diversity of other New Jersey counties but on its own terms. Regardless of how many assets are at stake—and if you live in Linden or Westfield—you can take comfort in knowing that your Weinberger Law Group attorney will work tirelessly on your behalf to protect your rights, loved ones, assets, and financial interests. In cases where trial is inevitable, this family law group has earned its reputation for professional and reliable advocacy.
Union County Family Law
Holding a license from the New Jersey Bar Association certainly has merit; however, it's unfortunately not enough when it comes to successfully representing Union County family law matters. Weinberger Law Group devotes 100% of its practice to divorce and family law, which means the associates and partners are constantly immersed in the subject. The firm's leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Ms. Weinberger holds title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges all over the state. The firm holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, AVVO, and has five-star ratings from Google Reviews. You'll be represented by a New Jersey divorce attorney who understands the law on a statewide level, as well as knowing the local judges, courts, and community—allowing him or her to effortlessly navigate the Union County court system.
Litigation vs. Mediation
While divorce can be contentious by nature, having yours resolved through peaceful mediation is the goal. The reality, however, is that some divorces aren't candidates for mediation and require litigation in order to find a common ground between the two parties. Weinberger Law Group is fully equipped to take whatever measures are required to resolve your marital issues. If litigation is the solution, you will be supported up to and including all aspects of trial. In Union County, the firm's family law attorneys are familiar with the community and local court judges, including:
- Judge Bradford M. Bury
- Judge Mark P. Ciarrocca
- Judge Kathryn A. Dupuis
- Judge Camille Kenny
- Judge Robert A. Kirsch
- Judge Daniel R. Lindemann
- Judge Linda E. Mallozzi
- Judge Thomas J. Walsh
- Judge James P. Wilson
Just the thought of litigation can stir emotions among family members. When children are involved, extra caution needs to be taken to ensure long-term relations are preserved. Child custody and visitation require on-going communication between you and your former spouse so we are sensitive to this issue and, as a result, use diplomacy wherever possible.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
The firm is committed to you and your family's well-being. Your family law attorney will adhere to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: At the first meeting, your Union County family law matter will be evaluated, during which time a clear understanding of the divorce process for your specific matter(s) will be outlined.
- Communication: The lines of communication are established and kept wide open. Your Union County attorney will take the necessary time to consider your values, understand your goals, and make sound recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your family law matter, privacy is the top priority. All aspects of your divorce matter will be treated with respect and highly safeguarded.
- Fact Finding: In family law cases, the collection of data, that which is needed to assist your attorney in protecting your rights, is common. This information will be used to improve the outcome and/or increase the value of your family law matter.
- Commitment: With minimal stress levels and in the most affordable way possible, these family law attorneys offer total commitment to you and your case, which will benefit your final outcome.
- Trust: During all aspects of this process, you can rely on consistent support to both you and your family members. Even during the post-judgment period, Union County residents frequently turn to Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters.
Your Case Matters
When setting out to find a qualified family law attorney, you'll be hard pressed to meet a team of more knowledgeable and dedicated New Jersey lawyers or mediators. Regardless of the type of family law matter—divorce, separation, domestic violence, or other marital issue you face, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will stand behind you to the end. In some cases mediation is the answer; however, it might not be an option for everyone or might not resolve all of your issues. Nonetheless, these highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers have established a solid reputation in Union County as a group of dependable and highly experienced attorneys who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of the Union County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
||Perth Amboy Junction
If you would like to discuss your Union County separation, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, post judgment, visitation, domestic violence, or any other family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of Route 46, and is easily accessible from Routes 80, 287, 280, 10, 202, and the Garden State Parkway. Contact us today so that one of our divorce lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.