Reputable Salem County
Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Salem County, New Jersey
Salem County, New Jersey Legal Matters
One of two original counties created in West Jersey, inherent in the region's culture, occupants of this rural farming community have strong family ties whose relationships keep many of the local businesses running for generations.
When divorce or family law matters arise in Salem County, couples need dedicated counsel who can understand the area's unique footprint. Salem County residents rely on Weinberger Law Group for trusted family law attorney services.
Couples who are considering divorce or facing marital problems in Salem County often have individual questions and concerns about separation or the divorce process, the mediation process, child custody issues, civil unions and domestic partnerships, domestic violence, and other family-law related matters.
Below are some examples:
- You are the primary breadwinner. Will you be responsible for spousal support?
- Your Carneys Point house is your greatest asset. How is it going to be divided?
- You live in Pittsgrove, but your spouse is moving out of state. How will such a scenario impact your child's custody?
- You work at Salem County Community College. Does your spouse have a claim if he or she were to pursue your 401k?
- You commute from Franklin to Philadelphia and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of those options as a result of divorce?
Regardless of where in Salem County you live—and what type of family law matter you are facing—you will benefit from the services of Weinberger Law Group, an experienced and skilled law firm of New Jersey family law attorneys.
Dealing with Divorce in Salem County
Finding a divorce attorney who's barred in the State of New Jersey is easy, but you want to be confident in the lawyer who will be representing you in court. The family law attorney you choose should have experience in your county—Salem—to effectively and efficiently navigate the family court system.
Law Group is highly regarded in the New
Jersey legal community. From litigation to negotiation,
this group of highly skilled New Jersey
lawyers will confidently tackle your Salem
County family law issues.
The firm's founding attorney, Bari
Zell Weinberger, is not only certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law
attorney, she is also associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a legal resource relied on
statewide by family law judges and attorneys.
While the goal is to simply and quickly resolve your Salem County marital dispute, this is not always realistic. When necessary, Weinberger Law Group has a fierce litigation team who will advocate aggressively on your behalf. In and around Salem County, Weinberger Law Group's family lawyers have developed positive relationships with local court judges, including:
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group is committed to each of its Salem County family law and divorce clients, and subscribes to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The first meeting is centered on your specific wants, needs, and desires from the divorce process, while assessing your present situation.
- Communication: It is necessary to find real, workable solutions that are well suited for you and your family. To this end, your attorney will fully explore your goals and values.
- Privacy: Family matters are very sensitive; take comfort knowing that all aspects of your Salem County divorce and family law matter will be treated with complete confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fact Finding: In order for your Weinberger Law Group lawyer to effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to collect specific documents and information, those that are critical to the outcome of your matter.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress possible and in the most financially affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From start to finish, your Salem County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even at your case's conclusion, you can rely on Weinberger Law Group for any and all New Jersey family matters that may arise.
Weinberger Law Group is on Your Side
Regardless of the type of family law issue you are facing, the Weinberger Law Group lawyers are here to fight for your rights and protect your interests. From acting as your divorce or family law mediator or litigating your cases, you can rely on outstanding counsel. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have rightly earned a solid reputation as tireless advocates. Representation is offered across Salem County, including but not limited to the following towns and municipalities:
|Lower Alloways Creek
If you would like to discuss your Salem County divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation rights or any other New Jersey family law related issue, contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our attorneys or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We promise to be there for you in your time of need.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.