Monmouth County New Jersey
Family Law, Divorce Attorneys and Mediators
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Monmouth County, New Jersey
Monmouth County Divorce and Legal Separation
Monmouth County, New Jersey is known for its shore towns and close proximity to New York, with a footprint all its own. That's why when Monmouth County residents have family law or divorce issues, they need an attorney who knows the cultural landscape and understands the complexities that surround this part of New Jersey.
From Allentown to Asbury Park, family law matters in Monmouth County—whether it's divorce or separation—require a highly experienced family law attorney, such as those found at Weinberger Law Group. Divorcing couples don't just need help with their separation, but may have child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, and other marital issues that need to be addressed. These are just a few of the family law areas skillfully handled by the attorneys at Weinberger Law Group.
Working extensively with clients all over Monmouth County, New Jersey, the attorneys and mediators at Weinberger Law Group know what to expect when it comes to questions and concerns divorcing couples are facing.
Below are just a few examples:
- You live in Colts Neck and have a combined net income of over $150,000. Will you qualify for spousal support?
- Your house in Rumson is your most valuable asset. Will you have to sell it in a divorce?
- You live in Manalapan, but your spouse is moving to New York City for work. What happens to child custody arrangements?
- Your spouse lost his/her job in Deal. How will this affect child support calculations?
Regardless of the family law issues you bring to the table, of primary concern is how they will be resolved. Serving as either litigators or family law mediators, your Weinberger Law Group attorney is ready to work diligently on your behalf to achieve the desired outcome. Whether that means acting as a neutral party during private mediation, or vigorously litigating your case in a Monmouth County courtroom, you can expect nothing but the best when it comes to New Jersey family law representation.
Law Practice Exclusively Dedicated to Divorce and Family Law
In the state of New Jersey, family law attorneys exist everywhere. While these attorneys are New Jersey barred, their experience doesn't come close to that of Weinberger Law Group's and, consequently, your legal result may suffer. In a firm that dedicates 100% of its time exclusively to family law, and holds the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, you'll be working with a New Jersey divorce attorney who not only understands the law on a statewide level, but can effortlessly navigate the Monmouth County court system.
Having Weinberger Law Group on your side gives you a tremendous advantage. These New Jersey attorneys concentrate exclusively on family law and they jointly share a common knowledgebase. Since many family law cases involve various legal issues, your matter can greatly benefit from the extensive research obtained from the firm's vast collection of prior cases and experience.
Bari Zell Weinberger, the firm's leading partner, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, and holds title as associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise relied on by attorneys and family law judges all over the state.
Difficult Times: To Litigate or Mediate…
The ultimate goal is for a peaceful resolution that can be had through mediation, but, depending on the issues at hand, that's not always the most practical solution. When stronger measures need to be taken during a divorce or family law matter, you can rely on Weinberger Law Group's litigation skills to aggressively and effectively represent your interests. All around Monmouth County, New Jersey, the firm's family law attorneys have established solid relationships with local court judges, including:
- Judge Theresa Kondrup Coyle
- Judge Paul D. Escandon
- Judge Eugene A. Iadanza
- Judge Leslie-Ann M. Justus
- Judge Dennis R. O'Brien
- Judge John R. Tassini
- Judege Lisa P. Thorton
Whether the process of litigating or mediating your divorce or family law matter is used, both are carefully and professionally handled. Your attorney understands the delicate nature of dealing with family members, especially when children are involved. Since long-term, future communication between former spouses is necessary, it is important to work toward positive relations among all parties involved.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
At Weinberger Law Group, the attorney you select will be fully committed to your legal matter. He or she will adhere to following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: During the initial meeting, your current situation will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of how the divorce process will unfold is given.
- Communication: Opening the lines of communication maximizes your case's outcome. Your attorney will thoroughly explore your goals, consider your values, and recommend the best course of action for both you and your family.
- Privacy: Your privacy and security are taken very seriously. You can rest assured that all aspects of your Monmouth County divorce and family law matter will be safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: It will be necessary to collect a certain amount of data to assist with your case's success. This information may be necessary to increase the value of your case.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most affordable manner, the family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: Throughout the process, your family law attorney will consistently support you and your case. Even during the post-judgment period, clients rely on Weinberger Law Group for a variety of family law matters that arise.
Your Case Matters
When it comes to family law, you'll be hard pressed to find a team of more dedicated lawyers. Regardless of the type of separation, divorce, or family law issue you're facing, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will be there for you to the end. While mediation might be the answer for some, it's not appropriate for everyone. Either way, these respected New Jersey family law attorneys have built their reputation in and around Monmouth County as tireless advocacy who have your best interests in mind. Below is a list of the Monmouth County towns and municipalities most frequently served:
|East Long Branch
||Spring Lake Heights
||North Long Branch
||West Long Branch
If you would like to discuss your Monmouth County separation, divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, post judgment, visitation, domestic violence, or any other family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
Call locally at: (732) 252-0000
Our law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our divorce lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.