Reputable Middlesex County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Middlesex County, New Jersey
Middlesex County, New Jersey Divorce Matters
More spread out and less congested than its northern neighbors, Middlesex County in New Jersey has a pace all its own. Whether you're self-employed, commute to New York City, or work for some of the leading corporations in the area, Middlesex County life can be challenging when family issues arise. That's why it's important to hire a New Jersey family law attorney whose reputation is sound and who is familiar with the area's lifestyle, courthouses, and legal system. That's why Middlesex County residents rely on Weinberger Law Group.
Couples who are contemplating a divorce or facing marital problems often have unique questions and concerns about separation or the divorce process, child support or custody issues, mediation services, civil unions and domestic partnerships, domestic violence, and other family-law related matters. Below are a few examples:
- You are the primary breadwinner of your Cranbury family. Will you still have to pay spousal support?
- Your house in Concordia is your most valuable asset. How will this be divided?
- You live in Metuchen, but your spouse is moving out of state to be closer to work. How will this affect child custody?
- You work for Rutgers University (New Brunswick) in Middlesex County. Does your spouse have any claim to your 401k?
- You commute from East Brunswick to Wall Street and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse be entitled to a portion of this as a result of divorce?
Regardless of where in Middlesex County, New Jersey you live—and what type of family law matter you are facing—you can't help but benefit from the services of a skilled New Jersey family law attorney, such as those found at Weinberger Law Group.
Dealing with Divorce in Middlesex County
The family law attorney you choose needs first-hand experience in your county—Middlesex—to effectively navigate the family court system.
Weinberger Law Group dedicates 100% of its legal practice to New Jersey divorce and family law. This means that no matter which family law attorney you choose from the firm, he or she will have access to the same wealth of valuable resources and share the same, driven mindset. Whether it's a simple, uncontested divorce case with few assets or a highly charged, contested matter with substantial value that's destined for trial, at Weinberger Law Group you can be certain your Middlesex County family law matter is in good hands.
In and around Middlesex County, Weinberger Law Group's family law attorneys have built positive relationships with local court judges, including:
- Hon. Andrea G. Carter
- Hon. James F. Hyland
- Hon. Barbara C. Stolte
- Hon. Deborah J. Venezia
- Hon. Colleen M. Flynn
- Hon. Alberto Rivas
- Hon. Ana C. Viscomi
- Hon. John A. Jorgensen
- Hon. Christopher Rafano
Since divorce litigation can be tumultuous, your Weinberger Law Group family law attorney is sensitive to the delicate relationships that need to be preserved between you and your spouse, especially when children are involved. You can rest assured that while vigorously advocating for your rights, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will maintain good relations between all parties.
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group is committed to each of its Middlesex County family law and divorce clients, and subscribes to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: During the initial meeting, your current situation will be evaluated, and a clear understanding of how the divorce process will unfold is given.
- Communication: It's crucial to find workable solutions that are well suited for you and your family. Your attorney will thoroughly explore your goals and values.
- Privacy: Family matters are highly sensitive; you can take complete comfort knowing that all aspects of your Middlesex County divorce and family law matter will be treated with confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fact Finding: In order for your Weinberger Law Group attorney to properly do his or her job, it will be necessary to collect specific documents and information, those that are critical for successful negotiations, those that will aid your case.
- Commitment: Under minimal stress and in the most affordable way possible, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From start to finish, your Middlesex County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance on your behalf. Even after the case's conclusion—during the post-judgment period—you can rely on Weinberger Law Group for any New Jersey family matters that may arise.
Support When You Need It
Weinberger Law Group is committed to you. Regardless of the type of family law issue you're facing, our attorneys are here to protect you. From acting as your divorce or family law mediator to litigating cases, you can rely on the unrivaled counsel offered by Weinberger Law Group. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have cemented their reputation around Middlesex County as tireless advocacy who represent your interests both inside and outside of the courtroom. Representation is offered throughout Middlesex County, including but not limited to the following towns and municipalities:
|Avenel||Jefferson Park||Port Reading|
|Avon Park||John J Delaney Homes||Possumtown|
|Bonhamtown||Kendall Park||Princeton Meadows|
|Brownville||Laurence Harbor||Raritan Gardens|
|Brunswick Gardens||Lawrence Brook Manor||Raritan Manor|
|Carteret||Lincoln Park||Red Lion|
|Chrome||Little Rocky Hill||Riverview Manor|
|Clara Barton||Lynn Woodoaks||Robinvale|
|Clarks Mills||MacArthur Manor||Rockingham|
|Cottrell Corners||Maurer||Sayerwood South|
|Cranbury Station||Mechanicsville||Sayre Woods|
|Dayton||Menlo Park||Sayreville Junction|
|Deans||Menlo Park Terrace||Sayreville Station|
|East Brunswick||Middlesex Downs||Shore View|
|East Spotswood||Milltown||Society Hill|
|Edgebrook||Moerls Corner||South Amboy|
|Edison||Monmouth Junction||South Brunswick|
|Ernston||Monroe||South Old Bridge|
|Fairview Knolls||Morgan||South Plainfield|
|Farrington Lake Heights||Morgan Heights||South River|
|Feaster Park||Mounts Mills||Spotswood|
|Fords||New Durham||Ten Mile Run|
|Franklin Park||New Market||Texas|
|Fresh Ponds||Newton Heights||Thomas J Dohany Homes|
|GravelHill||North Edison||Union Valley|
|Half Acre||Old Bridge||Washington Heights|
|Harbor Terrace||Orchard Heights||Washington Park|
|Haven Homes||Outcalt||West Carteret|
|Helmetta||Paulas Corners||William Dunlap Homes|
|Highland Park||Phoenix||Woodbridge Oaks|
If you would like to discuss your Middlesex County divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation, enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other New Jersey family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.