Trusted Throughout Mercer County
Divorce Lawyers and Mediators in Mercer County, New Jersey
Mercer County of New Jersey - Divorce
Where culture meets countryside, Mercer County has the best of both worlds. Unique in its own right, this quiet but intellectual community is home to New Jersey's Ivy League school—Princeton University—a revered educational institution that attracts couples and families from all over the world, giving the demographic landscape a blend of suburbia, academia, and international flair. Family life is abundant and parents are professionals at juggling home, work, and school demands. That's why when Mercer County residents need strong, supportive counsel for divorce or family law matters, they turn to Weinberger Law Group.
Known for its expertise in New Jersey family law, Weinberger Law Group is relied upon by Mercer County divorcing couples for unsurpassed representation. Handling legal matters of all capacities, including divorce, separation, child custody, alimony, child support, domestic violence, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, along with civil union and domestic partnerships, these skillful New Jersey family law attorneys genuinely understand the familial concerns of Mercer County divorcing couples and residents.
While residents of Princeton, Trenton, Lawrenceville, and neighboring New Jersey communities face challenges when it comes to family life, child custody, divorce, and managing hectic work schedules, many of them have similar issues in common.
Below are a few examples:
- You have a custom built home in Lawrenceville that you owned before the marriage. Does your spouse have any claim to this in divorce?
- You live in Hopewell and your spouse works for your father's Princeton company. How will alimony be handled?
- You live in Hamilton Square, but your spouse is moving to New York City for work. How will this affect child custody arrangements?
- Your home in Pennington is your most valuable asset. How is this asset divided in a divorce?
Diversity is a common characteristic of Mercer County and well describes the family law issues in this region. Maybe your Mercer County family law matter will involve high net worth concerns; others might be more easily resolved through private mediation. Regardless of whether children are involved or how many assets are at stake, you can count on your Weinberger Law Group attorney to work tirelessly on your behalf, protecting your rights, loved ones, assets, and financial interests. In cases where trial is the only solution, this Mercer County, New Jersey family law group has a reputation of providing top-notch litigators when needed.
Mercer County Family Law
Since the Mercer County attorneys at Weinberger Law Group concentrate exclusively on one practice area—New Jersey family law—they share a common knowledgebase that is always updated by the latest case law. This vast repository of legal data is used by every attorney at the firm and helps add significant value to each Mercer County family law matter.
Whether it's negotiation, divorce mediation, alternative dispute resolution, or litigation, Weinberger Law Group has the experience needed to handle your specific New Jersey family law issue(s). Divorces can range from "friendly" (uncontested matters) to "unfriendly" (highly charged matters). Regardless of the case's value or your specific circumstances, your Mercer County legal matter will be given the same amount of attention and dedication. The firm's leading partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Ms. Weinberger is also the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a five-volume treatise referenced by attorneys and family law judges throughout the state.
Weinberger Law Group is fully prepared to take whatever measures are needed to resolve your marital issues. If litigation is your case's destiny, you will be supported all the way, up to and including trial. Weinberger Law Group family law attorneys have built solid relations with the Mercer County community and local court judges:
- Hon. William Anklowitz
- Hon. Lawrence P. DeBello
- Hon. Catherine Fitzpatrick
- Hon. F. Lee Forrester
- Hon. Janetta D. Marbrey
- Hon. Peter E. Warshaw
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group is committed to your
family's well-being. The firm subscribes to the following set of principles:
- Unique Needs: Initially, your Mercer County family law matter will be evaluated, during which time a clear understanding of the divorce process for your specific matter(s) will be outlined.
- Communication: The lines of communication are well established and kept open during the entire process. Your Mercer County family law attorney will take the requisite time to consider your goals, understand your values, and make solid recommendations for the most appropriate course of action.
- Privacy: When it comes to your Mercer County family law matter, privacy is priority one. Every aspect of your divorce matter will be carefully safeguarded and treated with respect.
- Fact Finding: The collection of personal data is often required to assist in the protection of your rights. This information is necessary to increase the value and/or improve the outcome of your Mercer County family law matter.
- Commitment: In the most affordable way and under minimal stress, these Mercer County family law attorneys offer total commitment to you and your legal matter.
- Trust: Throughout all aspects of your Mercer County family law matter, you can rely on our firm to support you and your family members. Even during the post-judgment period, Mercer County residents frequently turn to Weinberger Law Group for all of their New Jersey family law matters.
Your Case Matters
When deciding among Mercer County
family law attorneys, it will be challenging to find a group of more
knowledgeable and attentive New
Jersey lawyers. Regardless of the New Jersey family law matter you
face—divorce, separation, domestic violence, or other marital issues—your
attorney will support you to the conclusion of your matter and any time you
need our assistant. For some, mediation might be the answer; however, it's not
always the answer for every client or might not resolve all of the family law
issues; nonetheless, these highly regarded New Jersey family lawyers
have established a concrete reputation in and around the community as a group
of tireless advocates who have your best interests at heart. Below is a list of
the Mercer County towns and municipalities most
If you would like to discuss your Mercer County divorce or
separation, including alimony or palimony, children
and parenting issues, including child support or custody issues, post-divorce
and post nuptial agreements, mediation procedures,
union or domestic partnership or any other family law related issue, please
contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free
The law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately
help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.