Reliable Gloucester County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Gloucester County, New Jersey
Gloucester County, New Jersey Legal Matters
Neighboring major cities across the Delaware River and just north of New Jersey's beach towns, Gloucester County sits in an enviable geographic location.
While proximity is an advantage to this secluded community, Gloucester County has an abundance of countryside to keeps its distance from the hustle and bustle of Philadelphia and Wilmington. None-the-less, when families and couples face trouble on the home front, they want city-like counsel to represent them in their suburban towns.
Gloucester County residents who face divorce or family law matters seek reliable New Jersey counsel for trusted legal services. As a result, Gloucester County residents rely on the exclusive New Jersey family law firm, Weinberger Law Group.
Frequently, Gloucester County divorcing couples or those confronted with marital problems have specific questions and concerns about where and how to begin the legal process. Differing matters such as the divorce process, legal separation, child custody, civil unions and domestic partnerships, domestic violence, and other family-law issues can require an attorney's help and guidance.
Below are some examples:
- You are the primary breadwinner of your home in Deptford Township. Does that automatically mean you will be responsible for spousal support?
- Your Swedesboro house is your primary asset. How is it going to be divided in a divorce?
- You live in Victory Lakes, but your spouse is moving out of state. How will your child's custody be impacted?
- You work at Gloucester County Institute of Technology. Does your spouse have a right to your 401k?
- You commute from East Greenwich Township to Wilmington and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of those stock options as a result of divorce?
Regardless of where in Gloucester County you live or the type of New Jersey family law matter you are facing, you will benefit from the services of Weinberger Law Group—a group of talented and experienced New Jersey family law attorneys.
Dealing with Divorce in Gloucester County
Finding a New Jersey lawyer who handles divorce matters is not difficult; however, finding a skilled New Jersey lawyer who exclusively handles family law and who can seamlessly navigate the Gloucester County court system is more of a challenge.
In some cases, the resolution of your Gloucester County marital dispute can be amicably resolved; however, this unfortunately is often the exception rather than the rule. When needed, Weinberger Law Group taps its talented litigation team who will fiercely advocate on your behalf. In and around Gloucester County, Weinberger Law Group's family lawyers have established positive relationships with local court judges, including:
- Hon. Robert Becker, Jr.
- Hon. Timothy W. Chell
- Hon. Colleen Maier
- Hon. Kevin Smith
- Hon. John Tomasello
- Hon. Mary White
Litigating your Gloucester County Divorce can be exhausting—both physically and emotionally. It can continuously challenge your composure and patience. At Weinberger Law Group, the New Jersey family law attorney you choose understands the need to respect your relations with your (ex)-spouse, especially when children are involved. While vigorously advocating for your rights, you can trust that Weinberger Law Group will maintain good relations with all parties involved.
Weinberger Law Group is committed to its Gloucester County, New Jersey family law and divorce clients. The firm's attorneys subscribe to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is focused on your specific needs, wants, and desires from the divorce process, while assessing your current circumstances.
- Communication: Realistic, workable solutions, ones that are tailored to you and your family, will be explored. To this end, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will fully consider your goals and values.
- Privacy: Family matters are sensitive and private; you can rest assured in knowing that all aspects of your Gloucester County divorce and family law matter will be treated with complete confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: In order for your attorney to effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to collect certain documents and gather specific information, those that are critical to the outcome of your legal matter.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most economical way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From beginning to end, your Gloucester County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even at the conclusion of your case, you can continue to rely on Weinberger Law Group for all of your New Jersey family law concerns.
Support When You Need It
Without exception, Weinberger Law Group is
squarely on your side. Regardless of the family law issues you face, our
attorneys are here to fight for your rights and protect your interests. From
acting as family law or divorce mediator to litigating your case, you can rely
on experienced counsel. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have
built a solid reputation around Gloucester
County as tireless
advocates. Representation is offered throughout Gloucester County,
including but not limited to the following towns, townships, and
||National Park (borough)
||West Deptford Township
|East Greenwich Township
||Woodbury Heights (borough)
||South Harrison Township
If you would like to discuss your Gloucester County divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation rights or any other New Jersey family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
With law offices located off of US Highway 9, and accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our attorneys or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We promise to be there for you in your time of need.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.