Reputable Cumberland County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Cumberland County, New Jersey
Cumberland County Legal Matters
rural farming towns are built on strong family relationships made of diverse ethnic groups that keep many of the local businesses running for generations.
A tight knit community, when Cumberland County residents face divorce or family law matters, they seek reliable New Jersey counsel who truly understands the cultural landscape. Cumberland County residents rely on the New Jersey family law firm, Weinberger Law Group, for trusted attorney services.
Couples who are facing marital problems or considering divorce in Cumberland County often have specific questions and concerns about the divorce process, legal separation, child custody, civil unions and domestic partnerships, domestic violence, and other family-law related matters. Following are some examples:
- You are the primary breadwinner of your Bridgeton home. Will you be responsible for spousal support?
- Your Cedarville house is your greatest asset. How is it going to be divided?
- You live in Laurel Lake, but your spouse is moving out of state. How will your child's custody be impacted?
- You work at Cumberland County College. Does your spouse have a claim if they were to pursue your 401k?
- You commute from Millville to Philadelphia and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of those options as a result of divorce?
Regardless of what type of New Jersey family law matter you're facing or where in Cumberland County you live, you will benefit from the services of Weinberger Law Group—a team of experienced and talented New Jersey family law attorneys.
Dealing with Divorce in Cumberland County
Finding a New Jersey lawyer who handles divorce matters is easy; what's not easy is finding a skilled New Jersey family law attorney with ample experience navigating the Cumberland County court system.
Weinberger Law Group dedicates its legal practice to New Jersey divorce and family law. This means that you can have confidence in the family law attorney you choose, because he or she will have the benefit of using the firm's resources, including past cases, other attorneys' knowledge, and a plethora of New Jersey family law resources. Whether it's an amicable divorce proceeding or a highly contested legal issue, at
Weinberger Law Group you can be certain your Cumberland County family law matter is in good hands.
In some cases, a quick resolution of your Cumberland County marital dispute can be achieved; however, this is not always realistic. Weinberger Law Group has a strong litigation team with established positive relationships with local Cumberland County court judges, including:
- Hon. Cristen P. D'Arrigo
- Hon. Harold U. Johnson, Jr.
- Hon. Linda L. Lawhun
- Hon. Benjamin C. Telsey
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
Weinberger Law Group is committed to its Cumberland County, New Jersey family law and divorce clients, and subscribes to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is focused on your specific wants, needs, and desires from the divorce process, while assessing your existing circumstances.
- Communication: Real, workable solutions, ones that are well suited for you and your family, will be found. To this end, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will fully explore your values and goals.
- Privacy: Family matters are private and sensitive; you can take comfort in knowing that all aspects of your Cumberland County divorce and family law matter will be treated with complete professionalism and confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: In order for your lawyer to effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to gather specific information and collect certain documents, those that are critical to the outcome of your legal matter.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From beginning to end, your Cumberland County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even at the conclusion of your case, you can continue to rely on Weinberger Law Group for any future New Jersey family matters that may arise.
On Your Side
Without exception, Weinberger Law Group is on
your side. Regardless of the type of family law issue you are facing, our
attorneys are here to protect your interests and fight for your rights. From
acting as divorce or family law mediator to litigating your case with experienced
counsel. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have
earned a solid reputation around Cumberland
County as tireless
Representation is offered throughout Cumberland County, including but not limited to the
following towns, townships, and municipalities:
If you would like to discuss your Cumberland County divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation rights or any other New Jersey family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
Weinberger Law Group
is located off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34,
79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and
the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our attorneys or
mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We
promise to be there for you in your time of need.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.