Trusted Cape May County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Cape May County, New Jersey
New Jersey's Cape May County Legal Matters
The nation's oldest seashore resort area, Cape May County has earned a degree of respect all its own. Life in this quiet New Jersey beach town is unlike any other part of the state and so are the residents.
When divorce or family law matters arise in Cape May County, New Jersey, they need solid representation who understands the cultural and family values of this area. For that reason, Cape May County residents routinely turn to Weinberger Law Group for trusted family law attorney services.
Those considering divorce or facing marital problems in Cape May County often have concerns and questions about separation, the divorce process, civil unions and domestic partnerships, child custody, domestic violence, and other family-law related matters.
Following are some common examples:
- You live in Cape May, but your spouse (who is also the mother of your child) is moving out of state. How will this impact your child custody rights?
- You provide the primary financial support. Will you now be responsible for alimony payments?
- Your Avalon house is your largest asset. How does the law require it be divided?
- You work for the Cape May County Chamber of Commerce. Can your spouse make a claim for a portion of your 401k?
- You have extensive stock options. Does your spouse have a right to any of those options as a result of divorce?
Regardless of what type of family law matter you face and where in Cape May County you reside, you will benefit from the experience provided by Weinberger Law Group, a team of attorneys whose focus is exclusively on New Jersey family law and divorce matters.
Divorce in Cape May County
Hiring a divorce attorney who is barred in the State of New Jersey is commonplace, but you want to have confidence that your attorney can effectively represent you in court. The family law attorney you choose should have experience in your county—Cape May—to efficiently navigate the county's family court system.
In Cape May County, Weinberger Law Group is highly regarded in the legal community. From litigation to negotiation, this group of highly skilled New Jersey lawyers will confidently address all of your family law issues. The firm's founding attorney, Bari Zell Weinberger, is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney, and is also an associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a preeminent legal resource relied on statewide by family law judges and attorneys.
Weinberger Law Group has focused its entire legal practice on New Jersey divorce and family law. This means that no matter which WLG family law attorney you work with, he or she will have the benefit of collaborating with other attorneys and a wealth of valuable resources at the firm upon which to rely. Whether it's a straight forward and amicable divorce proceeding or a highly contested legal matter of substantial value, at Weinberger Law Group you can be certain your Cape May County family law matter is in good hands.
In and around Cape May County, Weinberger Law Group's family lawyers have cultivated positive relationships with the local county judges, including:
- Hon. John C. Porto
- Hon. John R. Rauh
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
Weinberger Law Group is absolutely committed to each of its Cape May County family law and divorce clients, and subscribes to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The first meeting is centered on your specific desires and needs from the divorce process, while assessing your present situation.
- Communication: It is necessary to identify real, workable solutions that are well suited for you and your family. To this end, your WLG attorney will fully explore all of your goals and values.
- Privacy: Family matters are very sensitive; please take comfort in knowing that all aspects of your Cape May County divorce and family law matter will be treated with complete confidentiality and professionalism.
- Fact Finding: In order for the family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group to effectively do their job, it is necessary to collect specific documents and information, those that are critical for successfully litigating and winning your case.
- Commitment: Under as little stress as possible and in the most financially affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From start to finish, your WLG Cape May County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even after your case has concluded you can rely on Weinberger Law Group for any and all New Jersey family matters that may arise.
The attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are
unequivocally on your side. Regardless of the type of family law issue you are
facing, our family law attorneys are here to protect your interests and fight
for your rights. From acting as your divorce
or family law mediator to fully litigating your case, these fine New Jersey family law attorneys have earned a great
reputation around Cape May
County as reputable
advocates. WLG representation is offered across Cape May County, including but not limited to the
following towns and municipalities:
|| Rio Grande
|Cape May Point (borough)
|Cape May (city)
||North Wildwood (city)
||Sea Isle City
| Ocean View
||Stone Harbor borough)
| South Dennis
|| Beesleys Point
| Diamond Beach
| Cape May
||West Cape May (borough)
| Cape May Court House
||Wildwood Crest (borough)
| Green Creek
If you would like to receive a free consultation to discuss your Cape May County
divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation
rights or any other New Jersey
family law related issue, contact Weinberger Law Group today at:
Weinberger Law Group is located off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us so
that one of our attorneys can immediately help you during your time of need. We
promise to be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.