Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Burlington County, New Jersey
Burlington County Legal Matters
Local Law Firm Address: 309 Fellowship Road - Suite 200, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
For all of Weinberger Law Group Divorce &smp; Family Law Offices contact us or see our office locations page.
From beach life to city life, Burlington County, in South New Jersey has access to it all. Residents of this uniquely situated county are accustomed to having options, especially when it comes to more serious matters, such as choosing an attorney.
When Burlington County, families and couples need a divorce attorney or seek family law services, they know where to turn. Weinberger Law Group, one of New Jersey's best family law attorney firms, has been relied upon by Burlington County residents for years.
Frequently, Burlington County couples confronted with marital problems or facing divorce have specific questions and concerns about the divorce process, how grounds for divorce might differ in this state, alimony factors and other family-law related matters.
Below are some examples:
- You are the primary breadwinner of your home in Medford Lakes. Does that automatically mean you will be responsible for spousal support?
- Your Pemberton house is your primary asset. How is it going to be divided in a divorce?
- You live in Marlton, but your spouse is moving out of state. How will your child's custody be impacted?
- You work at Lockheed Martin in Moorestown, New Jersey. Does your spouse have a right to your 401k?
- You commute from Greentree to Trenton and have extensive stock options. Will your spouse have a right to any portion of those options as a result of divorce?
Finding an attorney who's licensed to practice law in the state of New Jersey is not difficult; however, finding a skilled New Jersey lawyer who exclusively handles family law matters and can seamlessly navigate the Burlington County court system is a greater challenge.
That's what sets Weinberger Law Group apart from other law firms. This legal practice is dedicated exclusively to New Jersey family law and divorce. So no matter which family law attorney you choose from the firm, your case will be in good hands. Your attorney will have the benefit of using the firm's extensive resources, including other attorneys' knowledge, past cases, and a extensive library of New Jersey family law resources. Whether your legal issue becomes a contested marital dispute with high net worth or both parties agree to an amicable split, at Weinberger Law Group you can trust in knowing your Burlington County family law matter will be handled professionally.
In the County of Burlington, New Jersey, Weinberger Law Group is held in high regard. From mediation to negotiation or litigation, these skilled New Jersey lawyers will manage your New Jersey family law matter with confidence. The firm's founding attorney, Bari Zell Weinberger, is a Certified matrimonial law attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey; Ms. Weinberger is also the associate author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice, a legal resource relied on statewide by attorneys and family law judges.
Divorce, Mediation or Litigation
In some cases, the resolution of your Burlington County marital dispute can be achieved outside of the courthouse; however, many other family law matters require a more litigious approach. In those cases, Weinberger Law Group taps its pool of talented litigators who will fiercely advocate on your behalf and who have established positive relationships with local Burlington County court judges, including:
- Hon. John L. Call, Jr.
- Hon. Kenneth S. Domzalski
- Hon. Paula T. Dow
- Hon. Christopher J. Garrenger
- Hon. Marlene Lynch Ford
- Hon. Mark P. Tatantino
Litigating your Burlington County Divorce can be taxing—both physically and emotionally. It can continuously challenge your patience and composure. At Weinberger Law Group, the New Jersey family law attorney you choose will respect your relationship with your (ex)-spouse, especially when children are involved. While vigorously advocating for your rights, you can have confidence that Weinberger Law Group will maintain good relations with all parties involved.
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group is committed to its Burlington County, New Jersey family law and divorce clients. The firm's lawyers subscribe to the following principles:
- Unique Needs: The initial meeting is focused on your specific needs and wants from the divorce process, while assessing your current circumstances.
- Communication: Realistic, workable solutions, ones that are well suited to you and your family, will be offered. To this end, your Weinberger Law Group attorney will fully explore your goals and values.
- Privacy: We understand the sensitivity behind family matters; you can rest assured in knowing that all aspects of your Burlington County divorce and family law matter will be treated with complete confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: In order for your attorney to effectively do his or her job, it is necessary to gather specific data and collect certain documents, those that are critical to the outcome of your legal matter.
- Commitment: Under the least amount of stress and in the most affordable way, we are committed to helping you achieve your goals.
- Trust: From beginning to end, your Burlington County, New Jersey family law attorney will continually offer his or her guidance. Even at the conclusion of your case, you can continue to rely on the New Jersey family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group for all of your legal concerns.
Support When You Need It from Weinberger Law Group
Weinberger Law Group is squarely on your side. Regardless of the family law issues you face, our attorneys are here to protect your interests and fight for your rights. From acting as divorce or family law mediator to litigating your case, you can rely on experienced counsel. These fine New Jersey family law attorneys have established a solid reputation around Burlington County as tireless advocates. Representation is offered throughout Burlington County, including but not limited to the following towns, townships, and municipalities:
|Berlin Heights||Fort Dix||Pemberton|
|Bordentown||Leisuretowne||Presidential Lakes Estates|
|Country Lake Estates||Medford Lakes||Roebling|
|East Burlington||Moorestown||South Pemberton|
If you would like to discuss your divorce, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic violence, visitation rights or any other New Jersey family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law offices are located off of US Highway 9, and is accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our attorneys or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We promise to be there for you in your time of need.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from a trusted authority in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.