Reliable Atlantic County
Divorce Lawyers and Matrimonial Counsel in Atlantic County, New Jersey
Atlantic County, New Jersey Legal Matters
Life in Atlantic County is unlike any other region of New Jersey. Close to the beaches and boardwalks, the community opens its arms to visitors and tourists during the summer months, especially in popular towns such as Atlantic City, Somers Point, and Mays Landing. Residents have the unique opportunity of meeting new faces every season and expanding their circle of friends.
When divorce or family law matters hit the home front, especially child custody, spousal support, child support, or division of property concerns, Atlantic County residents need focused representation who understands their county's uniqueness and will act as trusted counsel. Atlantic County residents frequently turn to Weinberger Law Group.
Your need for an Atlantic County family law attorney might include a situation similar to these:
- Your Margate home is the most valuable asset you collectively own. How will this be divided in a divorce situation?
- What happens if your Brigantine property is worth less than the mortgage payoff amount?
- Will moving from Atlantic City to Philadelphia affect child custody arrangements?
- You own a family business in Ventnor. How will this be split in a divorce?
- If your ex-spouse is unemployed, how will child support be calculated?
Whatever complications present themselves in your New Jersey divorce—and whether you live in Pleasantville, Egg Harbor, or elsewhere in the region—when it comes time for an attorney to litigate or mediate your family law matter, you need to have a lawyer on your side who demonstrates experienced knowledge of New Jersey family law and has considerable experience navigating the Atlantic County family court system.
Among the best Atlantic County family law attorneys, Weinberger Law Group offers the wealth of knowledge you will need to maximize your results. Rather than dividing time among many different practice areas, Weinberger Law Group's attorneys concentrate exclusively on New Jersey divorce and family law matters. Not only does Weinberger Law Group focus solely on NJ family law, but the firm's partner, Bari Zell Weinberger, is the Associate Author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice Series, a five-volume treatise utilized as a reference tool by virtually every family law judge and practitioner throughout New Jersey.
Dedicated to Divorce and Family Law
There is a strong pride in the firm's reputation as a group of capable New Jersey attorneys and mediators, highly skilled at negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, and divorce mediation. When mediation is not an option, you can rely on Weinberger Law Group for a team of aggressive litigators who will act on your behalf and advocate for your Atlantic County rights. Weinberger Law Group's experienced New Jersey family law attorneys are very familiar with the Atlantic County family law court system and judges, including:
- Hon. Michael J. Blee
- Hon. Noah A. Bronkesh
- Hon. James L. Jackson
- Hon. Jeffrey D. Light
- Hon. Joseph L. Marczyk
- Hon. Nancy L. Ridgway
In divorce cases that require litigation that includes child custody issues, we recognize that you and your spouse will need to communicate amicably; to that end, we take into consideration your need to maintain a positive relationship while still advocating vigorously on your behalf in the New Jersey Family Court system.
What to Expect from Weinberger Law Group
Weinberger Law Group extends an exceptional commitment to each of its Atlantic County divorce and family law clients, those that center on the following principles:
- Unique Needs: While assessing your current situation, the initial meeting is designed to understand your specific wants, needs, and desires in the divorce process.
- Communication: The goal is to find workable solutions that are right for you and your family. We will patiently listen to you in an effort to understand your specific values and goals.
- Privacy: When you speak to one of Weinberger Law Group's experienced Atlantic County, New Jersey divorce and family law attorneys and mediators, you can rest assured that your inquiry will be treated with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: Because certain details are critical for successful divorce negotiations, the attorneys at Weinberger Law Group might request certain documents that will help with your case.
- Commitment: The New Jersey attorneys at Weinberger Law Group are fully committed to guiding you through your divorce with the least amount of anxiety and stress possible, and in the most affordable way.
- Trust: You will have peace of mind in knowing that our Atlantic County, New Jersey divorce and family lawyers will stand by you throughout the entire case, including any post-judgment divorce matters that need to be resolved.
There When You Need Us
Regardless of the Atlantic County family law issues you face, you need to know your rights. From engaging in mediation or litigating your matters, you can rely on the tireless advocacy of the New Jersey family law attorneys at Weinberger Law Group. You'll benefit from the firm's group of trusted advocates who will represent your interests both inside and outside of the courtroom. Representation is offered throughout Atlantic County, including but not limited to the following towns and municipalities:
|Egg Harbor City
If you need to discuss your Atlantic County divorce, alimony, asset distribution, child support, child custody, visitation, enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other divorce or family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
The law firm is located just off of US Highway 9, and is
accessible from Routes 18, 33, 34, 79, I-195, the Garden State Parkway
and the New Jersey Turnpike. Contact us today so that one of our lawyers or mediators can immediately help you during your time of need. We will be there for you.
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.