Helpful information to help you get started:
If you live in Bergen County, we understand that its close proximity to New York City creates a busier pace and often feels very different from other parts of New Jersey. As a result, couples who are divorcing or have family law issues here tend to have unique questions and concerns about the divorce process, child custody, child support, domestic violence, mediation or other family-law related matters. Our attorneys and mediators at understand this firsthand.
Some of your divorce or family law concerns might include one or more of the following:
- Your address reads Bergenfield, Closter or Englewood, but most of your time is spent commuting to and from Manhattan for work. Should you hire a divorce lawyer who appears in Bergen County court regularly or find one near your workplace?
- You live in Alpine and own a business or hold other assets. How will they be divided when getting a divorce in New Jersey?
- You have high net worth. How will this affect child and spousal support calculations?
- You or your former spouse is considering a move from Mahwah to outside New Jersey. How will this impact child custody and visitation rights outside of Bergen County?
Whether you live in Tenafly or Teaneck—regardless of your specific divorce or family law issue—it is in your best interest to hire a knowledgeable firm whose attorneys are well schooled in local county law.
When it comes to local family law practice, we offer the breadth of experience you will need. Our attorneys concentrate exclusively on divorce and family law matters. Not only do we focus solely on family law, but Bari Zell Weinberger, is the Associate Author of the New Jersey Family Law Practice Series, a five-volume treatise utilized by virtually every family law judge and practitioner as a reference tool throughout the state.
Dedicated to Divorce and Family Law
From uncontested divorce cases with few assets to highly contested, litigated matters—or anything in-between—you can rest assured that you're in good hands. Some clients have to contend with child custody issues, while others are looking for a family law mediator to act as a neutral party to help resolve their family law matters. We are here for you every step of the process.
We take great pride in our firm's reputation as a group of talented attorneys and mediators who are highly skilled at negotiation, alternative dispute resolution, and divorce mediation. Or, if a mediation is not the solution, you can trust in our team of aggressive litigators to act on your behalf and advocate for your rights in the local family law court system. Judges we may appear before regarding your matter include:
- Hon. Terry Paul Bottinelli
- Hon. Lisa A. Firko
- Hon. Magali M. Francois
- Hon. Mark T. Janeczko
- Hon. Jane Gallina Mecca
- Hon. Peter J. Melchionne
- Hon. Ronny Jo Siegal
- Hon. Walter F. Skrod
- Hon. Gary N. Wilcox
In divorce cases that require litigation, we recognize that you and your spouse may be co-parenting your children for years to come so we will take into consideration your need to maintain a positive relationship while still advocating vigorously on your behalf in the New Jersey family court system.
What to Expect
Weinberger Law Group extends an unparalleled commitment to each of its clients, those that revolve around the following key principles: Unique Needs: The initial meeting is designed to assess your current situation and understand your specific wants, needs, and desires in the divorce process.
- Communication: The goal is to find creative and workable solutions that are right for you and your family. We take the time to listen to you and understand your values and goals. Privacy: When you speak to one of our experienced and trusted divorce and family law attorneys and mediators, you can be certain that your inquiry will be treated with professionalism and the utmost in confidentiality.
- Fact Finding: Because certain details are critical for successful divorce negotiations, we may request specific documents that will help with your case.
- Commitment: We are committed to guiding you through your divorce with the least amount of stress and anxiety possible and in the most economical way available under the circumstances. Trust: You will have peace of mind in knowing that we will stand by you throughout the entire case, including any post-judgment divorce matters that need to be resolved.
Local Towns & Municipalities Served by Weinberger Law Group in Bergen County, New Jersey
|Cliffside Park||Little Ferry||Rochelle Park|
|East Rutherford||Midland Park||South Hackensack|
|Englewood||North Arlington||Upper Saddle River|
|Fort Lee||Old Tappan||Westwood|
|Garfield||Palisades Park||Woodcliff Lake|
Weinberger Law Group - There When You Need Us
Regardless of the family law issues you face, you need to know your rights. From litigating matters, to engaging in mediation, you can rely on our tireless efforts. If you need to discuss your divorce, alimony, asset distribution, child support, child custody, visitation, enforcement of agreements and court orders, or any other divorce or family law related issue, please contact Weinberger Law Group and schedule a free consultation:
Call our nearest local Bergen County office in Hackensack, NJ at: 201-642-2000