2011 DIVORCE NEWSLETTERS
As a service to our clients, we are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter. We hope that the information and articles are helpful and supportive.
- Family Court Justice Harvey Brownstone Reflects - On changes, issues & trends in divorce over the past 15 years.
- Contemplating Divorce: Separation - The three main reasons why couples separate.
- Divorce Stories - Some divorce stories to help you with your personal journey.
- Victimhood - The curse of divorce recovery.
- Divorce Humor: Perspective - It's all in how you look at things…
- Judge Lynn Toler Reflects - On changes, issues & trends in divorce over the past 15 years.
- Divorce Art - Divorcing individuals use art to heal themselves.
- 7 Important Factors - Negotiating your financial divorce settlement.
- University Health Study - Marriage and divorce can trigger dangerous weight gain.
- What Your Child Wants Most - What they want most is to freely love both parents.
- Back to School - Find inspiration from real-life stories about people who went back to school after their divorce, and found a new life and a more fulfilling career.
- Love in Ruins - You need to be honest with your spouse, but don't let your feelings impact your legal standing.
- Words of Warning - Learn the don'ts of shared parenting.
- Concealing Information From Your Divorce Lawyer - Eye-opening "real life" examples of how concealing information during divorce can backfire.
- Should you tell your children about your infidelity? - Read the answer from two experts.
- How to Evaluate a Lawyer - Some useful questions to ask when deciding which lawyer to use.
- What to Include in Your Parenting Plan - Learn about 2 types of parenting plans: Collaborative Parenting Plan and Parallel Parenting Plan
- Will Debt Be A Factor In Your Divorce? - Although debt can be a significant issue for married couples, it becomes a much bigger problem to deal with in separation and divorce.
- Boot Camp for the Broken Hearted - Having trouble getting over your broken relationship? Here's a look at the stages of a broken heart -- and some tips on mending your heart and moving on.
- Life Quotes - Some quotes to help you through this stage of your life.
- Divorce vs Unhappy Marriage - Signs to look out for if you are wondering if it's time to go.
- Tips for fathers in custody dispute - Divorce changes the roles for everybody. Here are some steps that will help protect your parental rights.
- Can you recognize emotional abuse? - Learn to recognize the difference between having disagreements with your partner and emotional abuse.
- Financial Fairness in Divorce - Unfortunately, equal doesn't always mean equitable. Avoid the pitfalls by doing your homework.
- Common Questions Children Ask (and some simple responses) - Suggestions for parents who are struggling with what to say to their kids about the divorce.
- University Study on Divorce and Children - This study finds that conflict, not divorce, affects children of divorce.
- Court Programs that Treat and Prevent High-Conflict Divorce - 5 types of interventions for divorced families and high-conflict post divorce couples that have been most commonly used.
- The Cash Business in Divorce - You should be concerned about cash taken out of your spouse's business that is not reported.
- Forgive your unfaithful Partner and let go of Anger - This is possible with time, effort and prayer.
- Divorce Letters - A bit of humor to help you through your day.
- Navigating the Law: The Art of the Deal - How to negotiate with your spouse and reach agreements quickly without anyone ever setting foot in a courthouse.
- A Family-Friendly Approach to Resolving Child Access - Replacing unfriendly terms and setting an access schedule can help reduce conflicts between parents.
- How to Exercise Forgiveness - When you refuse to forgive someone, you have this invisible connection with them. It continues to give them power over you.
- Changing Beliefs - Transcend your divorce by choosing to change your beliefs.
- Inspirational Quotes - Some inspirations to help you through your difficult time.
- Divorce Therapy for Parents - How divorce therapy for divorcing couples with children can help.
- Popular Myths about Shared Parenting - We will unravel some common myths about shared parenting
- How Can You Control Your Legal Costs? - Tips on how to make the most effective use of your time with your lawyer to control your legal costs.
- Moving Through Your Anger - As uncomfortable as it can be to feel heightened levels of anger for an extended period, it is crucial to allow yourself to go through this phase.
- Taking Control - Understanding your income and expenses will help you to gain control of your finances – and life – during divorce.
- The Middle Ground - Solve problems effectively, and allow love and compassion to flourish by knowing about "The Middle Ground".
- Experiment with Happiness - A twice divorced woman writes about how she decides to choose and experiment with happiness.
- Discovering Your Financial Reality - Understanding your financial situation will give you a sense of control over your life -- before, during, and after divorce.
- Keep in Contact with Your Ex about the Children - Solid communication between parents is imperative to limit the confusion children are most likely feeling.
- Social Media is a Gold Mine for Damning Evidence - Beware of what you post on social media pages. A whopping 81% of lawyers have found court-worthy evidence from these sources.
- Gray Divorce - Tips for older couples when their marriages end.
- To Reconcile, Negotiate, Mediate, or Litigate? - You have choices as to how to proceed once you decide to divorce.
- Get Your Head Right - Accept the end of the marriage in all its gory details and embrace the pain.
- Child Friendly Divorce - A checklist for parents to help foster your children's long term adjustment to divorce.
- Your New Financial Identity - Learn the need to protect your credit score during divorce and how to establish yourself as a financial individual.
- Are you Really Ready for Divorce - The eight questions you need to ask.
- Anger - Even though anger is a normal part of the healing process, anger can become a destructive force in your life. Here's how to cope.
- An Extraordinary Life - An interview with Debbie Ford, the bestselling author of life-changing books such as Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life.
- Meditate Away your Stress - The practice of meditation offers peace, serenity, and calm -- a welcome respite from the turbulent emotions of divorce.
- Humor - Perspective...It's all in how you look at it....
Dealing with a New Jersey divorce or family law matter?
Get a free consultation
from one of the foremost authorities in family law —
Weinberger Law Group. There is no substitute for experience.
Call us today: (888) 888-0919.