When you are trying to find the best lawyer for your divorce or family law matter, who wants to play trick or treat? Yes, it’s a spooky time of year, but we don’t think you should ever feel fearful or alone when making decisions that can affect you and your family for years to come. And with our help and expertise, you won’t have to! Our clients find confidence and peace of mind in knowing that Weinberger Law Group offers legal leadership in the key areas that matter most in family law matters and divorce. If you’re spending Halloween doing a little lawyer shopping, here’s a quick rundown of the “treats” you can expect from us as well as a few of our tricks for finding the right attorney for you.
– New Jersey Family Law: The trick is to find a law firm that is experienced in all aspects of family law, including: divorce, child custody and support issues, domestic violence, mediation, pre-nuptial and post nuptial agreements. Our treat? We are counted among New Jersey’s leading family law attorneys, hiring any one of our attorneys is like hiring a team of professionals to help you in these family law areas, thanks to the accomplishments of our hard-working law associates. For proof, look no further than Weinberger Law Group partner Bari Weinberger, one of only 2% of lawyers in the state to achieve the designation of Certified Matrimonial Attorney by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
– Divorce Law Experts: Contemplating divorce and don’t know where to start? The trick is to find a lawyer who can explain the basics of divorce in New Jersey and address the specifics of your unique situation in helpful terms and language that you can understand. Since our focus at Weinberger Law Group is divorce — from uncontested divorces with no custody issues to contested high net worth divorces with complex child custody issues — our treat is that we do our best to make the process less scary, no matter what form your divorce takes.
– Child Support and Child Custody: The trick is to find a law firm that makes it a priority to keep a child’s sense of family intact. Joint, shared, or sole custody? Our treat is to assist you in determining which of these three types of New Jersey child custody arrangements is a match for your family. Unsure about child support calculations? Another treat! We will work with you to help you understand the guidelines imposed by the courts.
– Domestic Violence: When it comes to divorce support in light of domestic violence, the trick is to never let domestic violence frighten or intimidate you from taking those important next steps. Our treat — and our pledge to you? We are well-versed in the New Jersey Prevention of Domestic Violence Act and will aggressively work to protect you in all divorce and family law matters that involve assault, threats, or harassment.
– Experienced Mediators: Fearful of the time and expense divorce can entail? A treat for you right would be to learn more about private divorce mediation, a process in which willing parties come to the negotiating table with a skilled mediator to decide jointly the terms of a divorce, no litigation required. Mediation can address everything from how a couple should divide their assets to child custody and support decisions. Mediation can less costly and time-consuming than a traditional litigation before a judge.
We can’t offer any magic spells, but to find out what Weinberger Law Group does offer to those seeking a divorce, residents of New Jersey are invited to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss their divorce and family law matters or just call us at (973) 520-8822. We look forward to helping you.